Q&A 150k reads

Hello! Let us begin with the replies to your questions!

gend3r_n0t_f0und asks:

1. Not important for the story, but have you watched Hazbin Hotel and/or Helluva Boss? And if so, who's your favorite character?

I haven't watched either of them, sorry!

Mellimook asks:

1. Do you bagel, Author?

I don't! Bagels aren't really a thing here unless it's Christmas.

subhh65 asks:

1. If you had to take the place of one character who isn't Y/N in this story, who would you want to be?

Definitely Tengen. The guy has it all—his health, a trio of hit wives, he's tall, has superhuman abilities, and let's not forget, he's incredibly good-looking. Who wouldn't want to be him?

STARTHEGHOST asks:

1. What's your favorite color:3

Purple! The color of royalty, my friend 👑.

xythehero asks:

1. What's your next book idea? Are you gonna go for?

Shit, man... there's too much, too little time. I want to keep updating my Kakegurui story more often. There are ideas for a possible one-shot book, or a Shinobu romance story with an asshole, cunt Y/N... with toxic romance, very much mature, and darker. (She was gonna be the love interest.) Hell, there's ideas for a modern cooking drama in Japan dude! With the Demon Slayer cast (yeah, I'm a fan of Asian drama series). BUT I had wanted to write for AOT and Chainsaw Man...

 In short, I don't know...

Lennieh0618 asks:

1. Can I eat a hamster?

You can, but I'm an animal lover, so please don't.

Drawer3211 asks:

1. Not sure if this was asked before, but what inspired you to write this story & how dark was it originally?

I saw other Demon Slayer fics with a copy-paste plot from the manga and anime with harems, mostly a female reader with the Hashira or more characters, yet the romances are just eh, they're not expanded upon. And I hadn't seen a good fic where a female character is the love interest and have the Hashira be smitten with a male reader but in a more complex and fleshed-out way.

For the dark... let me tell you... it was darker as fuck. Just to put it into scene... spoiler from what could have been... Y/N was gonna lose people closer to him... starting with Kanae, and his unborn child. Did I say unborn? Yes... she was going to die like in canon being one month pregnant.

As you can imagine, it was going to shatter Y/N forever and never be able to heal from that even if at the end he was going to make one last attempt, there was no exile planned, but he was going to be all day tending Kanae's garden where her tomb was brought to, disconnected, hateful, bitter, and just pushing absolutely everyone and I mean EVERYONE with only exceptions of Hachiman and Raijin.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. If you wanna see all the ideas I threw away and plots, I might write a 'what could have been' once the story is over. Lovely people, tell me if you wanna see it to consider it.

ezioenthusiast asks:

1, Is there anything you look back at and think "Man...I wish I had done this differently." And if so, what would it be?