032, invisible string

the blonde laid in bed, thoughts racing through her head

the blonde laid in bed, thoughts racing through her head. she picked up her phone and started to message jeremiah.

need to talk to you in the morning about the tmrw. i know your the perfect person for this. — ali bear :)

before she could hit send, she thought about what conrad had said earlier. and about the necklace.

she tried her best and ignored it. she hit send and before she knew it jeremiah was already typing. as if he was already ready for her.

if it's what i think, yes, i'll be your escort. thanks for finally realising — jere bear :))

to alianna's surprise, he'd already answered her debatable question. she felt relieved that she finally had someone she could trust.

she could sleep peacefully without worrying about tomorrow going crazy. she knew jeremiah would be the right person for this.

TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING

alianna slept in her bed peacefully until susannah came in, "good morning princess." she sang walking into her room with orange juice in her left hand.

"good morning susannah." alianna rubbed her eyes as she woke up, "thank you very much." she sat up, took the orange juice. "todays the very special day." susannah smiled as alianna took a sip of her drink.

"are you ready for your big day." susannah sits on the edge of alianna's bed. "not at all." alianna giggles shaking her head.

"oh yes you are." susannah reassured her, "what if i mess up?" alianna frowns visions her tripping as she walks she walked down the stairs in her white dress.

"that's what jeremiah is there for. he'll be with you every step of the way." susannah holds onto alianna's hand.

"i guess so." alianna gives in, a smile slowly staring to appear. the nerves really started to get stronger as the day began. alianna would over think every possible outcome of her embarrassing herself.

but, she'd be able to calm herself down and make sure she doesn't have any problems.

alianna came down stairs to belly screaming and obsessing over the dress laurel got her that she really wanted. "ali, look!" she did jazz hands showing of the dress.

"i can see, it's lovely." alianna giggled as belly jumped up and down with excitement.

TIME SKIP TO ALIANNA'S ROOM

alianna got ready back in her room, changing into a blue shirt and jean shorts. grabbing the infinity necklace from out of the box, she tried to put it on but struggled.

 grabbing the infinity necklace from out of the box, she tried to put it on but struggled

belly walked past her room noticing her, "need help?" she asked from the door frame. "yeah, if that's okay." alianna smiled.

belly helped alianna with her necklace, "that's pretty" belly hooked on the clasp, "where'd you get it?"

alianna didn't want to tell her that conrad had brought her the necklace, she'd already hated when she fought with her last time.

if she found out that conrad, belly's forever childhood crush, had brought alianna who 'had absolutely no interest in him' a necklace for her. belly would of gone psycho.

"my mom got it for me." alianna lied.

"oh i was wondering if i could borrow your mascara?" belly asked. whenever ali and belly would share things, especially makeup or clothes, it felt like they were sister.

of course they were sisters at heart, but they always felt closer when they acted like siblings.

"of course!" alianna smiled as she handed her the pink and white mascara tube.

"let me do your eyelashes while we're at it, i'm better at it than you anyways." she teased, winking.

belly and alianna definitely felt like sisters, that's how alianna saw it too.

"okay if you say so." belly shrugged as she sat down next to her. "can i ask you something?" she looked at alianna nervously.

"sure." alianna smiled, focusing on belly's long lashes. "did you like, have a crush on conrad?" belly asked.

"you can tell me anything! i won't get mad, i promise." she smiled, waiting for an answer.

at first alianna hesitated, but she knew she could be truthful with belly. alianna took in a deep breath, "yes." she said still focused on doing belly's lashes.

belly didn't have an issue like she usually do. "do you still have a crush on him?" belly asked, stopping on a few words.

"i don't know. i'm not really worried about him." alianna laughed, shaking her head.

"thanks for doing this ali." belly smiled as alianna finished doing her eyelashes.

alianna was very grateful she felt like she could be herself around belly.

she always knew belly would ask her about this at some point, after all it seemed like everyone knew.

alianna felt good telling belly the truth. it felt like a weight was lifted off her of her as she finished up her mascara.

"thanks for always being there for me bells." alianna smiles, holding onto belly's hands.

belly grabbed onto alianna's hands and squeezed them just as tight. she was very grateful to have a friend like her as well.

"of course, any day!" she smiled. "you can definitely count on me, alright?"

she held out her pinky as if she wanted a pinky promise, and she did. she wanted to be able to rely on alianna just as much. "i pinky promise."

lish speaks,
sorry for not being active
this week, school has been
very stressful !!

chapter review,
honestly a filler chap but i
really like the development
of belly and ali's friendship 🤍