Prologue

It was a very cold Christmas day in New York city when everyone celebrates, but that wasn't the case for the Russo's. Fabio Russo's wife Daniella went into labour after trying to help her youngest son, at the time, open his gift. The Russo's rushed Daniella to the hospital and 15 hours later she gave birth to her son Lucas Aurelio and 12 minutes after that her first daughter Laureline Aurelia. The baby girl shocked everyone because she is the first girl born after 8 generations.

The twins looked just like their father and so did his 7 other sons with the signature blue-green eyes of the Russo's. From this day the Russo's from Fabio's parents to his 3 brothers and their wives to his nephews and sons wanted nothing but to protect the twins and each other .

2 years and 4 months later
Fabio took his 7 sons out for the day so that his wife could try to keep a better eye on the twins. Daniella was at home with her youngest twins and had just put them down for their nap. She called for Antoinette, the help, to bring her some water and Advil for her headache. After waiting for 5 minutes, she realized something was wrong because Antoinette didn't take long to complete a task, she called for her again but did not get a response. This led to Daniella grabbing her phone and gun but there was no signal, she looked outside her large mansion to see that all the guards were knocked out and laying on the ground. She was too occupied with the twins to notice what was going on around her, she went downstairs with her gun when she saw 5 large men charging at her with guns, fists and knives. She took down the first two but got stabbed in the stomach and they tied her up. One of the men went to get the twins and he accidentally woke them up, they were struggling out of the man's large hands trying to get to their mother who was trying to scream profanities to the men even with her mouth being closed with a rag.
They knocked Daniella out cold and left the Russo mansion with the crying twins.

2 hours later, Fabio and his children saw the guards laying outside and he told his eldest son, Fabian, to stay in the car with his brothers. He called out for Daniella but heard no response so he started looking around and saw her in their dining room on the floor, tied up and unconscious. He then realized that his twins weren't in the house. When Daniella woke up she explained everything, it broke the family and most of the people who worked for them because the twins brought light into their dark world and held a special place in everyone's hearts.