Chapter 17

Lucas's pov

After having a little session with some chick I can't remember, I went looking for my siblings since it was time to go home

After having a little session with some chick I can't remember, I went looking for my siblings since it was time to go home. Both my brothers were drunk and so was Laureline. "Luca, you're such an asshole, you never let me have any fun while you galavant with your hoes. I hate you so much, I wanna sit here and have fun with my friends but you can't let me be happy!"
"Let's go home, you're drunk" I say feeling hurt and defeated.
"I don't need you anymore you can go back to reading your books and staying far away from me you dumbass" She says slurring her words, I'm hurt that this is what she thinks of me but she's drunk and getting her home is my first priority.

I carried them to the car and took them home. Laureline hardly ever drinks, I'm sure it was Mandy influencing her. Mandy makes my blood boil she hasn't done anything yet but I know she will and Laureline better not cry when it does because we tried to warn her. I put them all in bed and got ready to for bed.

They all woke up hammered, so I gave them my hangover mixture and they were sorted. Laureline barely remembers what happened and that worries me and I'm hurt that she doesn't remember all the terrible things she said to me. She says she's fine but I still can't shake off my uneasiness but want nothing more than to be away from her.

3rd person's pov
On Monday, Laureline is anxious to see her friends and find out what happened at the party. She can't seem to find them anywhere so she waits for lunch when she enters the cafeteria someone spills their slushy all over her. Mandy rushes in and they find Laureline something else to wear from the lost and found. When they go back into the cafeteria a friend of theirs trips Laureline and they all start laughing at her, the whole cafeteria. They start throwing trash at her and open a big container filled with hairy spiders letting them crawl all over Laureline. She is a scared and crying mess. "Eat the trash Lia, just like you always have. You're trash and you'll always be trash" Mandy says looking Laureline in the eyes.
Before things can get worse Laureline's brothers come to the aid of their sister taking her to the locker rooms and making sure she doesn't have any spiders on her and letting her change into one of their t-shirts.
She cries into Luca and all he does is hug her telling her sweet nothings. They get into the car ready to go home, on their way all their phones go off of everything that Laureline said to Lucas at the party and all the things she told the girls about him while they were playing truth or dare. The car has stopped but none of them noticed listening to the vile thing their baby sister said about their baby brother.

Nothing could've braced Lucas for the swarm of hurt that he felt watching the video of everything Laureline said. "Luca. Luca, I... I was drunk I didn't know what I was saying. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" not getting a response she looks at Luca who looks so angry and hurt and defeated. He walks out of the car and in the opposite direction. Emilio goes out calling for him "Lucas, you know she wouldn't say those things on purpose she looks just as shocked as you, get in the car and we'll discuss this at home, she needs you right now "
"I'll be back I just need some time to think" looking at his brother with hurt. It's the first time Emilio has seen his brother show emotion but he didn't want it to be this one, hurt.
He walks away and the rest go back home with a devastated and broken Laureline.