Chapter 2

Laureline's pov

When Lucas and I walk out of the jet I feel like I'm staring back at a mirror, 9 mirrors to be exact

When Lucas and I walk out of the jet I feel like I'm staring back at a mirror, 9 mirrors to be exact. I hide behind Lucas while holding his hand and peeking out from his back. The all walk towards us and a woman who looks to be in her 30s or early 40s ran in with her arms open and hugged us very tightly. After seeing that we weren't going to hug her back she let go. She still had a big smile on her face but we could tell that she was hurt.
Sorry, I'm just very excited to see you two again. My name is Daniella and I'm your mother. The lady said with tears forming in her eyes. A man who I suspect to be her husband takes her arm and introduces himself as our father, his name is Fabio and I suspected that he's in his early 40s. Knowing that Lucas won't speak to them without cursing, I give them a small smile and we introduce ourselves. We all enter a very large limousine with space for everyone. We traveled in awkward silence and when we got to the house we were amazed.

I had never seen a house so big

I had never seen a house so big. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" said Lucas. I look at him with a glare and tell him to shut up. We hear a laugh from two boys who look like identical twins and they're laughing at us. This makes Lucas roll his eyes and when he reaches out for our bag, a man in his 50s came and said "No no sir I'll take it, it's very good to have you both back. I am Thomas and I'm the butler around here. If you two need anything just look for me. "
"Thank you sir, we'll be sure to do that" I said sincerely.
We go inside and it is so beautiful and classic yet modern.
While looking around at the house absent minded, I feel Luca pull my hand into the dining room and the plates and cutlery are all neatly set.

Luca whispers in my ear and says that it is time for dinner

Luca whispers in my ear and says that it is time for dinner. I am starving, Luca and I haven't eaten for the past three days. Lucas doesn't eat sometimes because there's not enough food for the both of us. It makes me feel bad, so I give him my water and I get his food and on other days he gives me water and I give him food.

I sit next to Luca and they bring in pasta in a white sauce for everyone at the table.
"Before we dig in let's all introduce ourselves" Daniella said.
"I'm Fabiano your eldest brother and I'm 23" he said with the same blank face as Lucas but with a colder voice.
"I'm Lucian your 2nd oldest brother, I'm 22" with a small smile on his face.
"I'm Damon I'm the eldest twin and that's Dante born 4 minutes after were 20" Dante is about to argue with his twin when he's cut off
"I'm Emilio and I'm 19" he seems to be the most reserved from his brothers
"I'm Carter and this is my twin Lorenzo were 17" Carter seems to be nicer than Lorenzo who's looking at Luca and I as if we're thieves.
I can see Luca studying everyone at the table with a blank look. I nudge him and he speaks "I'm Lucas and that's Laureline we're 16".
Fabio tells us he is 43 and that Daniella is 41.

After a few minutes of silence, we start digging in.