Chapter 33

Lucas's pov

“Are we seriously considering this? Letting her go alone

Are we seriously considering this? Letting her go alone.What if something happens?” I say to Killian while pacing back and forth in the back yard
“Luke.”
“And you didn't even say anything.”
“Luke.”
“Are you serious?”
“Lucas”
“Who's side are you-”
“Lucas!! Stop pacing my neck can't do a 360”

I sigh as I sit down on the grass.
“Why are you panicking so much? ” I look at him furious and looking like he has two heads
“She's my sister”
“And? ”
“She could get hurt”
“I was also skeptical and worried but you know just as well as I do that Lia can take care of herself. She won't be alone, she'll be with your siblings my sister and my father people who know just how important she is. Seeing you worried won't do her any good she's already panicking don't make it worse” he says in a calm and stoic manner.
“What if she gets hurt?”
“I don't know but that's what's at stake here Luke. If she didn't know what's at stake she would've said no. We can only trust that nothing bad happens”
Sigh
“Losing is not an option” I say convincing myself what's at stake.
We sit there probably thinking of all the things that could go wrong.

“Yo!! ” Carter yells “We're moving in a couple hours”
Killian and I looking at each other with determination and nerves as we get ready to destroy everything that caused us pain

“You guys okay? ” Lia asks looking worried
“We'll be fine, are you okay? ”
“I'm nervous Luca, what if something happens to someone”
“Sis, nothing will happen. We have a family just like you always wanted. We're all here and we're all gonna make it out no matter what”
I give her a small smile and she smiles back and all my doubts disappear.

“We'll get to the Island in 2 days” Kirill says referring to himself, Lia, Carter, Enzo and Karina.
“While we take care of Arlo” Fabio says to Me, Kill, and Emilio.
“We get our business partners back” Lucian says to Katya and Fabian
“And we handle the Mexicans at the warehouse” Koroleva says to Daniella, Damon and Dante.
I guess we're ready.

3rd person's pov

The two families are in 2 groups saying their goodbyes to their family members.

“Well I guess this is what it's had to come to ”
“YeP” says Carter making his P pop
“Once we all come back in one piece, I hope, we'll go on a nice holiday away from the mafia. Just the Russos and everyone will be there. We'll get to celebrate the return of my babies and you'll meet your uncle and aunts. We can try to be normal... for a month that is” Daniella says causing her youngest children to laugh.
“Yeah, there'll be girls and booze and girls and more girls” Damon and Dante say
“And STDs” Lorenzo and Carter say to their twin brothers
“Alright everyone. Stay safe. Protect one another and never forget who we are, we're the Russos we fear no one and we always put family first” Fabio says as his final goodbye.
They all hug and laugh a little.

While the Petrov are also having a goodbye session.
“I guess we can all stop asking each other our secrets... If there's no more to hide” Kirill says looking at his son
“There is but we can talk about it when we all get back” Killian replies
“Kirill, at this moment it doesn't matter, there is a chance that some of us may not come back. I wish this isn't the end, I just got my son back and I want to spend more time with him and my beautiful daughters” Koroleva says with teary eyes
“And what about me? ”
“I'm married to you. I'll still see you in hell” This causes Karina and Katya to laugh and Killian to chuckle.
“Don't worry Pa she's only joking ” Karina says noticing the annoyed look her scary father has on his face.
“I love you guys” Katya exclaims bringing them all into a group hug.
“Eww, you guys are gonna get your tears on me” Killian says with fake annoyance causing his sister to break the hug and chase him around calling him an asshole.

Now it is just the three teenagers who got their families in this mess.
“If you had asked me months ago that I'd be with my whole family getting ready to take on a whole mafia I would have laughed in your face and called you stupid” Laureline says
“Check it off your bucket list ” says Killian with a light chuckle.
“Don't do anything stupid both of you. We just got back together, I don't wanna lose that now you dimwits”
“We won't Lia you know we wouldn't leave you alone” Luca says honestly.
“I love you guys... Say it back!” She yells at them.
“We love you too” the two boys say at the same time.

Killian leaves the twins to talk  and to get the car.

“Be good Luca and keep him away from trouble okay? ” Laureline says with tears falling freely. Lucas hugs his sister and whispers.
“We'll be okay. You just look after yourself and make sure you call me when you're done”
“I will”

She walks away and into a car with her team and they drive off. And so does everyone else. It's just me, Emilio, Fabio and Kill.
“Emilio and Russian boy are loading the weapons in the car”
“His name is Killian, you know that”
“I don't trust him nor do I like him”
“You don't really have a choice. He's coming with us besides you can't keep any of us away from him”
“I'm just being wary of him. They say he's just like his father unhinged and sadistic” I laugh a little and say “It's all true but he hasn't done anything to you. We're all doing this for a common cause so don't try to pick a fight with him Fabio”
Killian comes out with the 4x4 car and says
“Let's get this shit show on the road”