Chapter 9

Emilio's pov

“Welcome to Auradon High” I say as we pull up to the parking lot

“Welcome to Auradon High” I say as we pull up to the parking lot. Laureline's eyes are staring up at the building with shock I'm guessing from how big it is, it's adorable seeing her like that, she's still fascinated by things just like she was as a toddler.
We go to the office and they get their schedules and they give them pamphlets for all the clubs and activities for school.
“What's your first class” I ask and they both groan “math”. I wanna laugh at their reaction but I know I'll get glares from them. I take them to their first class which has already started then I go to my class.

Lucas's pov

We enter the class and all eyes are on us, just great

We enter the class and all eyes are on us, just great. The teacher comes to us and we explain to her that we're new and she tells us to introduce ourselves. “Morning everyone my name is Lucas and this is my sister Laureline and we're new” That's all I say and we find seats at the back of the class and sit there. After 50 minutes of torturous math we go for our second lesson, I have art class and Laureline has history. We find her class and I can tell she's nervous, we do our secret handshake and I go for arts.

“Ahh, our new student! ” says a man wearing the clothes from the 70s “I'm Mr. Young but every art student calls me Samuel. It's good to have a new face. New face means new talent. Sit next to Isaac ” he says while pointing to the seat next to Isaac the tables are arranged in a small circle, I guess people here don't like art. “Today we're creating a portrait of emotion, I'll need it by the end of today or the end of the lesson”
After 20 minutes of thinking what I should draw and seeing people whispering that I have no talent. I grab the pencil and start sketching. The bell rings and we have to turn in our work I give him the sketch and he stares at me and says “good work, this is really something”

 The bell rings and we have to turn in our work I give him the sketch and he stares at me and says “good work, this is really something”

People run over to see my work and they're all complimenting me on it.

I go for other classes and then it was lunch time. On my way to the cafeteria I bump into a bunch of girls, I try to move around them so I can go look for Lia. “So you're the hot new kid every girl on campus is talking about ” I stare at her and she looks perfect too perfect. I can see that she got some plastic surgery done and her little entourage tells me she's popular.
I try walking around her but she keeps blocking my way. I ask her as politely as I can to move but she's still standing in the way. “I know you like me Lucas” she says in her menacing voice. This makes me irritated so I say “would you move some of us have important things to do that throw ourselves at people and I'm not into plastic”. I can see the smoke coming out her ears so I leave for the cafeteria.

I see Laureline with 2 trays for me and her.
“ Where have you been? ”
“I ran into a queen bee” I say rolling my eyes
She tells me about her classes and that she even talked to someone and they both like history. I tell her about art class and all the other teachers.
As we look around the cafeteria, we see that Emilio, Carter and Enzo are a part of the popular kids in school. Emilio and Carter are flirting with girls or talking with their friends while Enzo is getting his face sucked off by a blonde.
I'm relieved that nothing bad happened while I wasn't with her. I leave to go put the trays and wash my hands only to find some dumbfuck jock disturbing Lia. I see him trying to put his arm around her but I grab before he could.
“Move” I tell him in a serious tone
“I didn't know she was yours chill. She's hot ”
“She's my sister now move” He laughs and starts acting like he's a king telling me to mind who I'm talking to. What the hell is wrong with these people thinking that I care who they are.

I tell Laureline to grab her bag and we start leaving the cafeteria then that loser jock touches Lia inappropriately in front of me. I send a right hook up his nose and I keep punching him over and over. His jock friends come in to save him but I'm not done with him for thinking he has the right to touch my sister, I don't even notice when Laureline is taken outside by Emilio and the twins take me off jock boy.
It's quiet for a second then we hear “RUSSOS MY OFFICE NOW!! ” says the principal.
Well isn't this just great