Chapter 21

Lucas's pov

It's been a few hours since I've gotten back and the conversation I had with my eldest brothers earlier is something I'll never forget

It's been a few hours since I've gotten back and the conversation I had with my eldest brothers earlier is something I'll never forget. Someone knows how I feel about having to look out for my younger sibling.

I decided that I was gonna scare Mandy so bad she'd never do anything horrible to anyone ever again. I don't like when people cross me or my family. I get dressed in a dark outfit so I'm hard to spot.

She won't get away with it

She won't get away with it. Forgive and forget isn't my type of thing. Everyone must be sleeping by now, I planned to take one of Carter's motorbikes and drive over to give Mandy a big surprise but jogging there seemed best since it was only 15 minutes away and if they come looking for me they won't be able to see if I drove over there. She's probably sleeping so I'll do it while she's sound asleep. This will make her 3 times more terrified than she would've been if I had done it when she wasn't around. I jump over the very high walls of their estate and use my climbing skills to get into her room through the windows. She opens her eyes for a second looking lost and still in a sleep like state and I say “heyy Mandy go back to sleep, okay, I'll be done in a second”
She closes her eyes and i get work.

Warning - if you don't like creepy stuff don't look! Even though it's not that creepy

After quietly putting everything in place, I leave and find Lucian and Fabian in the living room discussing something they stop to look at me

After quietly putting everything in place, I leave and find Lucian and Fabian in the living room discussing something they stop to look at me. I don't want to explain so I walk away and they don't stop me.

The next day I slept in because I was extremely exhausted and hadn't gotten proper sleep in a while. I take a shower and get dressed as I go downstairs and hear Fabio arguing with someone and loud crying. I smile realizing the voice of the crying person sounds like Mandy's.

“Lucas snuck into my house to scare me!” she says pointing her finger at me.
I put on a shocked and offended face, “But I was here all night Dad, I would never hurt her she's Laureline's friend. What would I gain from that?
You can even ask anyone here I was home all night.”
“Daddy he's lying!” Mandy cries
“Lucas was here all night, I even passed by his room last night he was sound asleep.” Lucian says with a small smirk on his face.
“My brother wouldn't hurt you Mandy” Lia says with an empathetic face
It seems like Mandy's father didn't like embarrassing himself. He tells Mandy to apologize for wasting our time and as they walk out. I walk closer to Mandy and whisper “I can do way worse bitch, don't try to get on my worst side and keep this between us, okay? ” She runs after her dad terrified and they leave. I shut the door and start laughing my lungs out, Laureline joins me and soon enough we're all laughing except for Fabio and Fabian.

“Very funny Lucas, what did you do?” Fabio asks with a serious face
“I killed a little snake and put in on her bed, ripped all her little teddy bears and made sure to take blood and smear it all over the room” I say with no emotion.
“Where'd you get the blood?” Dante asks looking curious
“Don't worry about it”
“Very funny but revenge is never the answer. What if she finds out it was you” Daniella says with a strict voice “I'm done with Mandy and I'm pretty sure she's done with us”
“Why so confident? ” Lorenzo asks
“Luca always does this it'll probably be the last time we see her... Long story” Laureline explains

I go into the kitchen and make my coffee while everyone else continues with what they were doing. As I'm drinking my coffee staring at nothing in particular.
“Lucas. We need to talk” Fabio says from behind me. Great.