28 - You guys did what?!

JEROMES POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Mitch's arms and smiled to myself. Even though we were in the hunger deans, I was still glad that I was with him. I snuggled closer to Mitch's chest and listened to his heartbeat and steady breathing.

I felt Mitch shift, and wake up, only to look down at me. He twirled a couple of strands of my hair around his finger, smiling down at me.

"I love you," Mitch whispered. I giggled a little, and rubbed circles on the back of his hand.

"I love you too," I replied softly. We smiled at each other and I interlocked our hands tightly together. I moved and gently kissed him, before siting up.

"We should go and see how Adam and Ty are," I whispered, and stretched my arms, yawning. Mitch sat up too and pulled me into a quick hug, before shuffling away and jumping down the tree. I smile to myself and followed him down.

We found Adam sleeping on the ground, his leg bandaged up, but Ty was nowhere to be found. We shook Adam awake and he looked around, as if trying to find Ty too.

I was about to start talking about yesterday, when Adam grabbed Mitch's shoulders, a glint of panic in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MITCHS POV

Jerome looked like he was going to start talking, when Adam grabbed my shoulders, surprising me by how strong he was. I didn't miss the panic in his eyes either.

"Mitch, Jerome," he started, his breathing heavy and panicked, "you have to leave now! It's Ty. He killed your friends. Our  friends. He has a bloodlust that cannot be stopped. And you two are next on his list. Nothing will stop him from getting to you. Leave while you still can. I'll try to distract him long enough for you to disappear."

Jerome and I looked at each other in shock, before we were startled back to reality by the boom of a cannon. We quickly glanced at each other again, conveying a new message.

We moved quickly to pack up our stuff, slinging bags over our shoulders and grasping the hilts of our chosen weapons tightly.

"Thank you Adam," I said, before Jerome and I ran off into the forest, leaving our friend behind.

VIKKS POV

I was wandering around aimlessly. I didn't have anything after I had to run from some other tributes. That was three days ago. I was beginning to feel faint. I collapsed on the forest floor and my eyes closed, never to open again.

*Present Day*

My stomach growled. Again. Ugh, I have to get up now and eat. Oh well, its not such a bad thing.

Vikk Star, starved to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Two chapters in one day woooooooo!

Anyways, vote, comment and share if you enjoyed!

Peace out doods,

- K :3