9 - Merome

JEROMES POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell was I thinking?! Kissing Mitch like that?! He doesn't love me, and he was embarrassed by it! He won't even talk to me, and he let me walk straight out of the door!

I let out a wild scream and punched the wall next to me, sending plaster flying everywhere as my fist went through the thin structure. I slid down the wall and buried my face in my hands as I felt tears begin to run down my face.

Why did this always happen to me?!

MITCHS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haymitch told me that we were arriving in the capital tomorrow, so I excused myself from the table, and hurriedly moved towards the door between the carriages.

I took a deep breath and hit the button, causing the door to slid open. I ran through the door and around a corner and into a boy. He was a little older than me, with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Who are -" he started, but I just stood up and brushed past him, set on one thing, and one thing only. I walked around the carriage for a couple of minutes before I found Jerome's room. I knocked on the door, Jerome opening it almost immediately.

"Mitch wh-" he started, puzzled, but I cut him off by pressing my lips up against his. I pushed him back into his room, closing the door behind us.  (A/N No smut BTW) He replied to my sense of urgency, our lips moving in perfect sync. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, and I let him in. We fought for dominance, with Jerome winning.

We broke away after what felt like ages, and we collapsed onto Jerome's bed. He wrapped his arms around me, and whispered in my ear. 

"Mitch, I love you. I can't be in these Hunger Games, it hurts too much."

"I can't let you go either, I love you too." I replied. He laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I felt his heartbeat calm down and his breathing even out. I waited until I was sure he was asleep, before I carefully unwrapped his arms from around me. I moved off of his bed, and pulled the duvet up on his sleeping form. I gently kissed him on his forehead before I left, and he stirred and mumbled my name. I smiled and walked out, closing the door quietly behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

How was this chapter?

If you enjoyed, vote, comment and share it with your friends and fandoms!

Peace out!

- K