11 - My stylist

MITCHS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't remember how long I was in that room, everything was just a blur. I do however, remember them, cutting and styling my hair, forcing me to take a bath in this vile-smelling liquid, (A/N disinfectant LOL) and then hosing me down afterwards.

I was then taken to another room, this one with a bench and carpet. I sat down on the bench, in nothing but a paper-thin gown. I suddenly felt extremely exposed. I tried to cover up my legs more, but the gown didn't stretch. Still I did try, and I didn't notice that someone had walked in.

"A-hem" they half-coughed. I looked up, my face flushed red. I could see it was a man, well a boy really, only about nineteen years old. He had one eyebrow raised, and a he was suppressing a grin. I looked at the ground, trying not to laugh. The boy came and sat next to me on the bench. 

He started laughing, and so did I. His laugh was just so infecting! He had brown eyes, but bright green hair, and a bright orange shirt on, a clash of colours so bad it almost made my eyes bleed.

"Soooooo, your here to help me get ready for tonight, when we get to meet our future sponsors right?" I asked after we had stopped laughing.

"Yup! The names Simon, but you can call me Simon!" I couldn't quite place his accent, but he spoke with great enthusiasm.

"So, you are from district twelve, so you guys are mining/coal. *sigh* I wish I could make beautiful clothes like Cinna did. Katniss looked so beautiful..." Simon said. I grinned a little, listing to him talk about Mum and Cinna like that.

"What are you grinning at Mitchell?!" Simon asked, staring at me. I coughed and grinned more visibly.

"How would you react, if I told you that I know Katniss Everdeen?" I asked. I saw Simon's grin widen and his hands flew up to his mouth.

"I would DIE!!! How do you know her?! She is like, famous!! INTRODUCE MEEEEEEEEE!!" He half-yelled, hardly pausing for breath.

"Have you had a closer look at my name Simon?" I asked, raising one eye-brow questioningly. I could see him processing this information. Suddenly a light turned on behind his eyes.

"OMG Your her SON!?!? NO FREAKING WAY!!! OFMG! This is AMAZING!!!" He screamed, completely fan-girling.

"You know Simon, I think we are going to be great friends..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

How was it? Simon = SimonHDS90 BTW

Vote, comment and share!

Peace out!

- K