16 - Training - Day 1 - Part 2

JEROMES POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This axe is amazing. I think it is made out of diamond or something, as it had a blueish tinge to it. I tossed it from hand to hand, as I walked into the simulation room. I could hear the doors slide shut behind me.

The room lit up. "Players" appeared in front of me. I took up a fighting stance and I lined up my first shot. I threw the axe and it was a direct hit. I was already running by the time the axe left my hand, and I slid across the ground, picking it up as I went, jumping up almost immediately an throwing it again.

It went through the chest of a player and it dissolved in an explosion of pixels. I picked up my axe and threw it behind me. I sensed that something was there, and when I turned around, I saw a player dissolve into pixels.

The room dimmed down, telling me that the simulation was over. I walked out of the room to find Mitch staring at me. I gave him a smirk, before placing the axe back in its holder and walking over to him.

"J-Jerome! That was amazing!" he stammered out of breath. I realized he must have been holding his breath for the most of it.

"Meh, its nothing Benja," I replied, lightly punching him on the arm.

MITCHS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching Jerome flying around the simulation room, making players dissolve into pixels let, right and centre. He was a blur of motion, fast and deadly.

He walked out of the room, axe in hand. he smirked at me, and placed the holder before walking over to me.

"J-Jerome! That was amazing!" I stammered out of breath. I realized that I had been holding my breath for almost the entire time he was in the room, out of awe.

"Meh, its nothing Benja," he said, lightly punching mu arm.

"Benja?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side with a puzzled expression on my face.

"That's my new nickname for you. Kind of like Biggums, do you like it?" He asked, a little worried if anything. I just thought for a minute, probably worrying him more.

"Well, if you get to call me Benja, then I want to call you Bacca!" I said, smiling at him. Now it was his turn to look at me puzzled.

"What does Bacca even mean?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, it just sounds right. Lets just go with it!" I replied, as we walked over to the archery section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

You guys should check out my new story, called "Taken in by SkyDoesMinecraft."

Also, go and follow me on twitter for updates and artwork @KeeleyPhipps1, and Instagram for artwork @Livetodraw_1234.

Anyways, if you enjoyed, vote, comment and share with your friends!

Peace out dood!

- K