ELEVEN (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

In Tanya's home in Alaskan, Rosalie was on the phone as she stands in front of the picture window. Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle and Esme walk away from the house, over the snow to the treeline, on their way to hunt. None wear coats. 

"I'm hanging up now..." Edweirdo trills of, Rosalie turns away from the window. Rosalie doesn't want to do this but she can see that its breaking the family apart. "Wait!... You should come home." Edweirdo gives, no response. 

Making me grit my teeth, why does he never listen!? "Esme's a wreck, Carlisle never smiles. Even Emmett's depressed. You've really done a number on them." Edweirdo sighs, pained. "I'm sorry. I am. But they wouldn't be happier with me around."

"Trust me." Edweirdo says as Rosalie growls. "But the further away I am, the safer Bella will be. She deserves a shot at a normal life --" Rosalie chuckles. She is never gonna have a normal life with Alice.

"But see, Bella doesn't have to worry about that, not anymore-" She stops realizing she may be making a mistake. She said to much, she wasn't met to say anything about Bella but she's didn't like how Edweirdo was talking about Bella.

And saying she deserves a normal life away from her mate. It's already, pulling Alice apart. But sadly Edward caught at what she said, and sits up with a glare. "Why, Rose? Did something happen?" 

Edweirdo asks as he grips his phone. He hopes that Alice hasn't went and took his mate. If she had, he'll need to get her back quickly and kill Alice. "I - uh --" Rosalie stutters, for once in her life. She doesn't want to tell him.

"Tell me, Rosalie." Edweirdo mutters as he rises, his glare angry though the phone. "Tell me! --" Edweirdo shouts, making Rosalie whine. "Alice had a vision. She saw Bella - - throw herself off a cliff... She's dead." 

She trills of, hoping that Edweirdo will stop going after Bella now but she knows if Bella if dead. Her sister Alice will never be the same again. Edward reels, shocked. "M....My mate....I... don't believe it." Edweirdo mutters, sounding lost. 

But Rosalie rolls her eyes, knowing that Edweirdo is not Bella's mate cause there will be no way he could stay way for this long and she could clearly see that Edweirdo was still himself but acting while Alice looked to have a panic attack.