46

ND68:

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groaned and slapped my phone so it would shut up. I looked over and saw that the bed was empty. Where's Charles? My thoughts were cut short as the bathroom door opened and he stepped out. "Good morning." I said with a half awake smile. "Good morning amour." He said with a smile. I got up and walked over to the bathroom. My hair was an absolute disaster. I sighed and grabbed my brush starting to detangle my hair. "Char would you be a doll and grab some clothes for me appropriate for Netflix?" I asked a bit louder than my normal voice so he could hear me. "Of course." He said and i heard him walk over to my suitcase. Yes I said suitcase. Living out of a sports gear bag wasn't working anymore. I finished my hair and I threw a bit of makeup on to suppress the eye bags and the slight break out I was getting. I walked out and saw the clothes he had picked out for me. A pair of black shorts, a red Ferrari t-shirt, and my black and white vans. "Thank you." I said and he smiled. I grabbed my clothes and threw them on. Not like he hasn't seen me in less. Anywho, I slicked my hair back into a high ponytail and sat down on the bed to put my shoes on. "Are you coming with?" I asked. "Yeah. I have to go to RedBull and go over some stuff from yesterday." He replied and i nodded. "I'm ready when you are babe." I said and he nodded. He got up and slipped on a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt. "I envy how you get ready so fast." I said and he chuckled. "I don't have to do my hair nor do i have as much hair as you. Of course it takes me less time." He said and i rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah." I said and he chuckled once more. "Alright let's go." He said and i got up. He grabbed my hand and off we went. Once we reached the lobby we separated a bit. You never know who's around. We got into the car and we headed off to the track. I texted Lillian to tell her I would be there in about fifteen minutes and she sent a thumbs up back. After a while we pulled into the track and parked. I got out along with Charles and we made our way down to our respective areas. I went and found where Netflix was set up and Charles went to RedBull. "Text me when you're done." He said and i nodded. "Okay." I replied and off we went. As soon as I was getting close I saw the cameras recording so I just ignored them and walked into the building. "Nova hello dear, Lillian will be out in a few." Natasha said. I nodded and sat down.
*
*
*

"Your situation with Jos Verstappen seemed a bit personal what was that about?" "Jos is a character as I'm sure most of us know. I truly can't stand parents like that and seeing the look on Max's face after each and every time Jos showed up and he didn't win made me snap. It took me a very long time to stand up to my parents so I understand how hard it is. Someone needed to speak up for him. So i did." I replied and Lillian looked at me, eyes filled with compassion. "Cut." She said and i dropped the smile. "Grab a drink, get back to it." She said and we all grabbed our waters, took a sip and got back into place. "Action." She said and i put a smile back on. "Let's take a step back. Mexico City last year. What's was that like for you?" She asked. My smile faltered a little. That crash messed with me a bit. "Everything was going as well as it could have and all of a sudden we were three wide all going for the same position. The next thing I knew I got hit from the right side which punted me to the left and i hit another car, then I was just seeing the ground and the sky on repeat. When i finally hit the fence the sudden stock sent a wave a shock through my body. I was short of breath. Everything was tight. My first thought though was, 'are they okay?'"  I said. I felt myself getting sick. The feeling of flying through the air like that was something I will never forget.
*
*
*
"Okay we're done for today. Thank you Nova." Lillian said and i smiled. "Always a pleasure." I said and left. I checked my phone and saw a text from Carlos saying to go to Ferrari and another from Charles saying he would be here for a while. I replied to both on my way to Ferrari and I got there to see a couch and a shit ton of lights. "Dear god what are we doing?" I asked. "Fan Q&A." Fréd said. "Ah." I replied and sat down next to Carlos. "Hey." I said with a smile and he smiled back. "Hello." He replied.
*
*
*
"Alright. Carlos you have questions for Nova, Nova you have questions for Carlos. All of these have been sent in my fans on Instagram." Charlie the media guy said. "Got it." I replied. "Yes." Carlos said. "And go." Charlie said. "Hi guys I'm Nova Daniels, and I'm Carlos Sainz." We said. "We are going to be reading your questions and answering them today. So Carlos whenever your ready." I said. "Nova, how many tattoos do you have and what's your favorite one?" He asked reading the paper. "Oh boy. I have too many to count honestly but my favorite one is this moth here on my rib cage." I said and stood up to pull up my shirt and show the camera. They zoomed in and Carlos checked it out as well. "Oh that's really cool." He said and i smiled. "Thank you." I said. "Carlos, what is your biggest dream?" I asked. "Win a Championship." He said and i laughed. "Spoken like a true racer." I said and he laughed. This went on for a while and we were finally done. I said goodbye to everyone and made my way to RedBull. Just as i made it there Charles popped out and i smiled. "What good timing." He said and i laughed. "Perfect timing." I said and he smiled. Finally. We get to eat and go to bed.

Hey guys! So some stuff has been sorted out and I have a little time to write so I'll try to get y'all some new chapters. I hope you enjoy and thank you for all the love💜

K.