One: Under Pressure.

One of the construction workers went to open the grid when suddenly a fire blew out of it...

Four girls were in the pool when the grid lid landed in the pool with the guy's arm.

911 got a bunch of calls, and the firefighters arrived at one of the accidents.

Buck and Ashleigh jumped out, walking over and staring down at the car in the house. Bobby, Hen, and Chimney stood beside them.

With Athena, she was arresting a guy who had made a speedy escape from his wife to be

"Was I speeding, Officer?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, you were speeding and in a stolen car."

"What? No, this is a rental." He said.

"Yeah, sure it is."

He saw a car approaching his girlfriend.

"Take me to jail... now. Oh, God. Please." He whispered.

"Ma'am, I'm going to ask you to keep your distance." Athena says, holding up a hand.

"You don't know what he did to me!"

"Actually, I'm getting a pretty good idea. You're the one who reported this vehicle stolen?" Athena asked.

"Why?"

Athena had placed them both under arrest, putting them in the car.

Back with Ashleigh, she was standing beside the pool, trying to fish out the arm...

"I got it." Ashleigh says, holding it in her hand.

Everyone clapped, and Hen smiled.

"I need ice." Ashleigh said, walking away quickly.

Athena climbed out of the car, walking over to Bobby.

"A DWP worker says the likely cause was frayed cables. Day like this, they get overheated and start to smolder."

"Yeah, they do." He said.

"With the buildup of combustibles getting trapped underground when the manhole cover got pulled..."