Eleven: New Beginnings.

A woman was lying on a bed in front of a doctor...

"My girlfriends keep telling me a new face won't bring him back. Who says I want him back? I don't. I want me back. Actually, I want the 35-year-old version of me back. You think you'll be able to knock 15 years or so off me?" Sadie asked.

"Without a doubt."

"Just don't make me look like a duck. What are you planning to use on me?" Asked Sadie.

"They're just doing some construction next door. Relax. Breathe normally. Count backwards from ten, and when you wake up, you'll be ten years younger."

"Fifteen." Sadie says.

Her eyes opened.

"Are we done? Doctor? How do I look?" Sadie asked, lifting her head off the pillow and seeing the doctors pass out.

She screamed.

Dispatch: "911. What's your emergency?"

Sadie: "I counted backwards, and now they're all dead!"

Dispatch: "Who's dead, ma'am?"

Sadie: "All of them! Please hurry! This anesthesiologist is crushing my legs!"

Later, 118 arrived at the scene in yellow coveralls wearing masks...

"What are we thinking? Gas leak?" Chimney asked.

"Could be some pathogen. World's a crazy place these days." Ashleigh says.

"Negative for combustibles as of now. Masks stay on for the duration." Said Bobby.

They all walked into the building.

"Where is everyone? It's too quiet." Buck said.

"Scary quiet... got one over here." Ashleigh said, running over to a woman and checking her pulse. "She's got a pulse. Pupillary response... normal."

"Help! Please help! Please help me." Sadie said.

They all ran into the room.

"Oh, help me. They're crushing me." Sadie tells them.

"Okay, Buck, give me a hand over here. Hen, you check on her." Bobby said.

"Wha... wha... what's wrong?" Sadie asked.

"Stop, stop, stop! Don't touch your face. Don't touch your face." Ashleigh says.

"What the...?" Asked Sadie.

"Ma'am, it just looks like the staff here wasn't 100% done before they lost consciousness. You're still under the effects of the general anesthesia, which is good. Okay, we're gonna keep you nice and numb. I'm gonna need to put a cold compress on your face, okay?" Asked Ashleigh.

"Is there a stitch loose?" Sadie asked.

"Look, you're probably gonna feel cold, but you're not gonna feel any pain. We've got to preserve as much tissue as possible when we travel you to a hospital." Bobby tells her.

"Tissue? Oh, my face is off! My face is off!" Sadie shouted.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Ashleigh said, grabbing Sadie's hand.

"Same symptoms over here, Cap. She's sleeping like a baby, but she's stable." Hen said.

"They run the anesthesia lines through the walls in these places, don't they?" Ashleigh asked, staring at Bobby.

"What are you thinking, a leak or a rupture?" Chimney asked.

"Yeah, then why isn't she out?" Asked Buck.