One: Under Pressure. Part Two.

Still with Ashleigh, Eddie, and Charlie...

"Start the drip." She tells him.

Eddie grabbed the fluids and started the drip.

"What branch did you say you were in, Charlie?" Eddie asked.

"I didn't. I always wanted to be a Marine. I tried to enlist during 'Nam, but I was 4F an enlarged heart. Instead, I spent the last 40 years teaching seventh grade."

"See that, Charlie? Not all heroes serve on the battlefield." She says.

"Well, that's very kind of you to say that, ma'am."

"You ready?" Eddie asked, looking over at her.

"Yeah." She said, pulling the bandage off his leg. "He's losing a lot of blood, Ed."

"Keep pressure on it. Ash, no... not too much pressure." Eddie tells her.

"I know, Ed, I know. Please just go slow and be careful. I'm only 26." She mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm getting you out alive, okay? Okay, I'm ready. Let's do it." Said Eddie.

Eddie slowly placed the clamps against his leg.

"There it is." Eddie says.

"Don't... don't just pull it out. Go carefully. The sensor measures the distance traveled based on how many rotations the shell made after the launch." She tells him.

"Ash, not helping." Eddie says.

"Okay, I'm nervous. I ramble when I'm nervous, and this is my first whatever the heck this is." She whispered. "Wait. Wait, there's something else."

"Be less nervous and be quick." Said Eddie.

"The key is not to turn the shell while we pull it out." She said.

"Okay, so don't turn it. Got it." Eddie said, grunting lightly.

"You got this." She whispered.

"Gonna have to just... a bit..." Eddie mumbled, groaning lightly, removing the grenade.

She gasped.

"Got the box." She said, holding it in her hands.

Eddie slowly lifted the clamps, putting it into the box very slowly. They both released relief breaths.

She smiled at him, gently putting the box down, and they all climbed out of the ambulance.

Man: "Let's get the robot in there."

The paramedics took Charlie, wheeling him into the hospital.

"Gotta tell you, you're a total badass under pressure, Ash." Eddie says.

"Me?" Asked Ashleigh.

"Hell yeah, you can have my back any day." Said Eddie.

"Yeah. Maybe you know you could also... have mine, too." Ashleigh tells him.