Fifteen: Ocean's 9-1-1.

At a bank, a worker opened the door, letting the woman leave...

Once the woman left, she locked up. And a guy was eating a piece of his retirement cake.

The old man opened the vault.

"Harrison. You startled me."

"I just wanted to say good luck and enjoy your retirement." Said Harrison.

"Oh, thank you, Harrison."

A van pulled up outside the bank, and a guy wheeled in some cash, while the other guy closed the back doors of the van.

"Did you change your hair?"

"Same cut. Same colour." She tells him.

He wheeled the money into the vault.

"Sign here."

The old man grabbed the small machine and signed it. He shook his hand, and as soon as he was gone, he used some hand sanitiser.

Suddenly, the young man who brought the money in began choking, and white fluid came out of his mouth.

"Billy? Somebody call 911! Mr. Prentiss!" She shouted.

She ran into the vault, finding Mr. Prentiss fitting on the floor.

Outside, the man was waiting inside a van, waiting for his colleague to exit the bank

He frowned, seeing a fire truck arrive outside the bank.

"Hey! Hey!"

Ashleigh stopped walking backwards, seeing a man sitting in his truck.

"Can you tell me what's happening?"

"Uh, I don't know, sir. Just got here." She said.

"I can see that. Do you know what the call was?"

"Two people down in the bank." She tells him.

"Down? Like dead down? Injured down? Depressed down?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I'm standing here talking to you." She says.

"My... my partner's in there."

"Was your partner exhibiting any kind of symptoms of anything before entering the bank?" She asked.

"What? No."

"Does he have any allergies or medical conditions?" She asked.

"No! He eats better than I do."

"Well, you just, uh, sit tight!" She shouted, running towards the bank.

"Like I have a choice!"

In the bank, they all walked into the vault, hearing Mr. Prentiss gurgling.

Ashleigh kneeled down beside him.

"Cap, pupils are dilated." Ashleigh says.

"I don't know what we're looking at here." Bobby said.