Four: Stuck.

It was a bright morning, and Eddie reached over, shutting off his alarm...

He sits up, rubbing his face, and he opens Christopher's bedroom, knocking on the door.

"Rise and shine, little man."

"Let's do this." Christopher said.

"Let's do this."

A few minutes later, they were both doing push-ups. Christopher really tried.

"Keep going, my little Superman."

Next, he poured his own cereal.

"Whoa." Christopher muttered.

"Yeah, a little bit too much. Let's share it."

Eddie poured some into his bowl.

Next, they both showered and wore the same coloured towels.

They were both in their own bedrooms, getting changed.

Eddie stood at his door, seeing him struggling with his sock. He went to walk over to help, but stopped.

"Finally." Christopher said, standing up from the floor.

Ashleigh's Voice-Over: "The Oxford Dictionary defines "rut" as "a habit or pattern of behaviour that has become dull and unproductive but is hard to change

Ashleigh's Voice-Over: "The Oxford Dictionary defines "rut" as "a habit or pattern of behaviour that has become dull and unproductive but is hard to change." The word is also defined as "a long, deep track made by the repeated passage of the wheels of vehicles." There is some comfort to be taken in the second definition: for when you find yourself stuck in a rut, you can be sure others have been there before you."

A security guard looked up, hearing some noises...

He grabbed his walkie-talkie.

George: "Dwayne, it's George. Those ninja street artists guys are back again, man."

Dispatch: "911. What's your emergency?"

Woman: "Yeah, I'm downtown near the Rosslyn? We were parking, and we heard this moaning. Anyway, there's this guy..."

118 arrived and climbed out of the truck...

"LAFD. Step back." Bobby says.

"Please help me! Please help me!" George shouted.