Six: Dosed.

Chimney was around Maddie's setting something up for her...

"Okay, you've officially reached Fort Knox-level security."

"Oh, you think it's too much?" She asked.

"Three motion sensors in the living room? I mean, maybe if you're trying to keep Tom Cruise from getting his hands on your NOC list. Motion: Impossible. No?" Chimney asked.

"Sorry, I haven't seen it." She said.

Outside, Eddie, Ashleigh, and Buck stared at the couch...

"Maybe we pop the hinges off the door. Or maybe use the Jaws of Life." Ashleigh said.

"No, no, no. It has to fit. I measured it twice. Can't you just, you know, turn it around the other way?" Maddie asked.

"Besides, the pizza will slide off." Said Ashleigh.

"You have pizza on my new couch?" Maddie asked, grabbing the boxes.

"Sis, it's on the plastic; relax." Buck says.

Maddie walked back over to Chimney, explaining how the security app worked.

"Are you just gonna stand there and watch, Little Gilbert?" Eddie asked.

"Ooh, that's my name for her. Find your own." Said Buck.

"And yes, I'm gonna stand here and watch." Ashleigh tells them.

"Hey, guys, thank you for helping me on your day off." Maddie says.

"Don't worry about it. Plates?" Eddie asked, grabbing the pizzas from her.

"He is so cute." Maddie said, staring at Ashleigh.

"Yeah, he gets that a lot. Uh, you should meet his kid, though." Ashleigh tells her.

"Wait, Chimney has a kid?" Asked Maddie.

"No, I... I thought you meant..." Ashleigh said, looking back at Buck.

Maddie walked away.

"Chimney?" Buck asked.

Later that night, Maddie was lying in bed, and she shot up, hearing a dog barking...

A while later, she shot up, hearing a cat meowing. She gasped, waking up again and hearing the wind chimes jingling.

She sat up quickly, walking downstairs holding a bat, and swung the front door open. Then she saw the wind chime.

She reached up, taking it down.

The next morning, she's woken by her alarm, and she reaches over, shutting it off.