Sixteen: Bobby Begins Again.

A few days later, Bobby walked into a room, found a single chair, and sat down...

"Please state your name for the record."

"Uh... Robert Wade Nash." Bobby says.

Dispatch: "911. What's your emergency?"

Woman: "Help! Please help! There's a fire! There's smoke everywhere! I can't see. God, please. Please!"

*Flashback, Minnesota, 2014...*

Bobby was asleep on the roof, and he woke up to hear sirens...

He stood up, walking to the edge of the rooftop, looking down and seeing the fire.

He ran over to the door, opening it and finding the hallway covered in smoke and fire.

"Marcy? Bobby! Brook!" Bobby shouted, standing back from the front door.

He lifted his foot, kicking it against the door. He grunted and did it again three times, managing to get the door open, but the floor collapsed under him.

"Marcy! Bobby! The floor!" Bobby shouted, jumping up and grabbing the floor.

"We have to evacuate! Come on!" A firefighter shouted, pulling him down.

"No!" Bobby shouted.

"We gotta get out of here." The firefighter said, pulling Bobby away.

"Marcy!" Bobby shouted.

A few minutes later, Bobby was outside with the firefighter...

"I don't see them. I have to get back inside." Bobby says.

"Sir, they're gonna be fine, okay?"

"No, no, no, no, no. I don't see them." Bobby tells him.

"Okay, sir, sir, sir, I need you to stay calm, okay? I need you to breathe. Look at me."

"My family is in there. My kids..." Bobby says.

"And we'll find them. We will. They'll be fine, but right now I need you to stay here, okay?"

"I... I am a firefighter. You can walk me back in there. Marcy! No! Marcy! That's my wife. You got to let me through." Bobby said.

"Sir, sir, sir."

"That's my wife. Let me through." Bobby tells him.

"Sir!"

"Let me... that's my wife!" Bobby shouted, pushing against the man's hold.

"Sir!"

"Marcy! Phil!" Bobby shouted, running over to them.

"Bobby, Bobby, she's breathing. She's alive. Now, go with her." Phil says.

"I, uh... Marcy! No, no, Phil, Phil, no, no, my kids, my kids, they would have been... they would have been with her. Where are my kids?" Asked Bobby.

"Bobby, Bobby, she's alive. You got to focus on..." Phil tells him.