Nine: Hen Begins.

Hen's Voice-Over: "First responders are born twice. The first time is when they come into the world. The second is the day when they make the choice to spend their lives running towards danger. To risk everything to make sure that you get home safe to the people you love. My name is Henrietta Wilson. And this is my story."

*Flashback...*

Henrietta walked towards a table with three other guys...

"So, is she into guys? I mean, what's her story?"

"What's who story?" She asked, smiling softly.

"We should order that nice wine unless they're pulling in the reins on your expense account."

"Well, nothing helps the bottom line like a bunch of depressed folks, right?" She asked.

"Well, Hen, you know the, uh, specs on this drug. Why don't you tell them why it's worth the cost?"

"Well, gentlemen, we are seeing a 14% decrease in typical side effects from all the other antidepressants on the market. Weight gain or loss, sleep dysfunction, loss of sex drive." She tells them.

"You know, my patients always ask for the generic. It's cheaper."

"If it's between being able to afford the pill or no pill at all? Yeah, I think you should probably prescribe generic. Or maybe your patients to go for a walk, or maybe stop the processed food before popping a pill." She says.

"You have such a warm and generous heart. I mean, that's very unusual for a pharma rep. Tell me more about you."

One of the guys noticed him touching Hen's hand.

"I can tell you that I don't like to be touched without an invitation, and when people invade my space, sometimes I pin their hand to the table with their own steak knife."

The man removed his hand, and the two other guys laughed

Later, Hen and one of the men saw the two others off...

"What the hell was that?" He asked.

"They're gonna buy."

"We were building and cultivating our relationship, right? I mean, that's our job." He says.

"We're selling antidepressants, Steven, not me."

"Do you even like this job? Because I got to tell you, you don't act like it." He tells her.

"You know, I took this job because I convinced myself that I'd be helping people if I could get them the medicine that they needed. That was... that was just a story I was telling myself. Do I like this job? Hell no. I hate it. This is not me. None of this is me."

"So, what are you trying to say?" He asked.

"I quit."

He stared at her and walked away, shaking his head at her.