Eight: Ash, Actually.

Taylor: "Ann, Dwight, traffic at this exit came to a screeching halt about ten minutes ago. CHP is telling me the backup is already a mile long. Why the sudden stop? This woman. We don't know her name, but we do know she is desperately trying to get the attention of somebody named Norman. First responders are just arriving at the scene and hopefully executing a plan to get this woman back down to earth and traffic back on the move. Reporting live, this is Taylor Kelly."

"Hell no! I won't come down until Norman sees me! And don't you try to force me down!"

"Nobody's gonna force you to do anything. We're just gonna talk. What's your name?" Athena asked.

"Lola!"

"Lola, my name's Athena. What's the problem?" Asked Athena.

"The problem? The problem is, after 30 years of marriage, I can't get 30 seconds of attention from my husband!"

The firefighters placed an inflatable underneath where Lola was standing.

"It's like I'm invisible! But I'm... I'm not invisible! I am here, damn it! See me, Norman!"

Lola opened the dressing gown, showing everyone her naked body.

"See me now?!"

The bystanders clapped.

"Oh, for God's sake. Definitely not invisible." Ashleigh muttered.

"Can somebody please find me this Norman before she does something crazy... er?" Asked Athena.

A man stepped out of his car, walked over to a food truck, and ordered some food.

"Oh, hey. Do you know what's going on?" He asked.

"Yeah, some lady up there thought social media wasn't, like, social enough, so she's blowing up her marriage in real time."

"Oh, no." He says, laughing lightly.

"This Norman guy is screwed."

He sees the girl's phone, and his eyes widen, and he drops the coffee and the bear claw, running away.

"Oh, God." He said.

" He said