Seven: Haunted.

Ashleigh's Voice-Over: "If there's one hard thing you learn in this job, it's that, one way or the other, this day or the next, eventually... everything dies. For most people, the only thing worse than losing someone you love is knowing that, one day, you will."

A woman was sitting in front of a grave.

"Mom, Dad, I want you to know, I... I've decided to sell the house. I know how much it meant to you guys. It did to me, too. Please don't be mad."

She placed the picture back down, hearing something groaning behind her.

She slowly stood up, and a hand rested on her shoulder. She gasped and screamed.

Dispatch: "911. What's your emergency?"

Woman: "Ahhhhh!"

A few minutes later, 118 were racing towards the scene...

"So, we have one guy still missing?" Bobby asked.

"Yes, it's horrible. Elisio and Stavros were preparing Mrs. Mandechek's final resting place, and they just got sucked in."

"Sir, can you tell me what happened down there?" Bobby asked.

The man nodded, and Ashleigh removed the mask.

"Me and Stavros were... digging a plot... when we got pulled in."

Ashleigh stood up, walking away from them and staring ahead.

"Like the grave was digging itself."

"A sinkhole. The quake shifted everything down there. We're basically walking around on eggshells and bubble wrap. See it?" Asked Ashleigh.

"How long ago did this happen?" Bobby asked.

"I don't know. Half an hour, maybe."

"Let's move, guys." Bobby tells them.

Eddie placed the mask back on him and followed them.

They all walked towards it, and Ashleigh almost fell in.

"Whoa..." Eddie said, grabbing her jacket and pulling her back.

"Easy. This whole side is like quicksand. I don't want you to fall in there and drag ten tons of loose soil on top of yourself and our friend down there." Bobby says.

"He's been breathing dirt for half an hour, Cap." Buck said.

"Well, maybe not." Ashleigh tells them.

"What are you thinking, Ash?" Eddie asked.

"Eggshells and bubble wrap." Said Ashleigh.

"Air pockets." Said Eddie.

"Yeah, we just have to find out where they are." Ashleigh said, holding a machine.

"Whoa, th... those aren't..." Buck says.

"Coffins and corpses. That's where the air pockets are." Ashleigh tells him.

"That's messed up." Buck says.

The machine began beeping in her hand.

"Oh, hello, Stavros." Said Ashleigh.

"All right, shovels and buckets. Let's go." Bobby tells them.

They were all standing in the hole, and Eddie and Bobby grabbed the buckets they gave them.

Buck swung the axe into the ground, and something dropped that Ashleigh was standing on.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Ashleigh shouted.