Two: 7.1. Part Two.

Back with Athena, she was running between a line of cars...

"If you can drive, move your car to the shoulder! Clear a path for emergency vehicles! All your guys accounted for?" She asked, seeing some workers standing by. "Fire and rescue's on the way."

"Yeah, thank God."

"All right, we need to get people out of their cars before the rest of this overpass comes down. If they can be moved, move them. If you're not sure, come and find me. But mind yourself first. You want to be a hero; be the one who lives to tell the tale." She said, running away from him.

She heard a man coughing and ran faster, looking in the cars that were tipped upside down.

"Sir. Sir, can you hear me? Can you tell me your name?" She asked.

"Dean."

"Dean? I'm Sergeant Grant. There was an earthquake. You were in an accident, but help is on the way." She said, reaching over and grabbing his hand.

"I can't move; I... I can't get out!"

She sniffed up.

"I smell gas. I smell gas."

She ran back to her car, grabbing her phone, which was vibrating.

Athena: "Michael, Michael, are the kids with you? Michael, you're breaking up!"

"Let me out!" Marvin shouted. "You wouldn't treat a dog this way."

"A dog would be more helpful right now." She tells him.

She grabbed the bag from her car and walked back towards Dean, seeing the car on fire.

She ran back over with a fire extinguisher, spraying it on the car, trying to put the fire out.

"How you doing, Dean?" She asked.

"I feel dizzy, and it's getting hot."

She stood back up, grabbing the fire extinguisher and continuing to spray it over the car. One of the workers joined her in spraying a fire extinguisher too.

"Are those all the extinguishers you could find?" She asked.

"Underground gas line must have ruptured when the car hit the pavement."

"We can't put the fire out with a constant energy source keeping it going. It's like this car is sitting on top of a stovetop." She tells him.

Suddenly more fire started, causing a small bang, throwing the man and Athena to the floor.

"I don't wanna burn!"

"I need something bigger to cool this thing down." She says, standing up and staring around her.

Her eyes landed on the cement machine.

"The cement truck. Who has the keys?" She asked.

"Miguel. He's helping people on the other side."

She began running away, running back to her car.

"Can you hot-wire that cement truck?" She asked, staring at Marvin.

"That's a 2004 Peterbilt 357 MTM..."

"I don't need a review from Car and Dumbass. I need you to bring it over to that fire. Can you?" She asked.

"I can hot-wire that bad boy with my eyes closed."

"I'm giving you the authority to commandeer that truck and that truck only for official police business, but if you run away, Marvin, and that man dies, your life as you know it will be over." She says.