VII

Alexia's POV

"Hola!" Ona smiled wide as she opened Braylee's door. I figured they'd beat us here. Those two loved Braylee. Although I've been busy with Mapi I've kept an eye on her.

She's a really great player in the making so whatever is going on with her right now we need to solve it quick. I didn't want her to let a stupid boy jeopardize her career. She's too good for that.

Mapi and I both exchanged a look as we entered the living room. Aitana had the American wrapped in her arms who was softly sobbing against her chest. It wasn't an easy sight to see for us due to our feelings towards the girl.

Someone so beautiful being so upset. What did she do to deserve this? Or atleast what happened to cause this? I need answers fast or I was quickly going to be upset with her.

"Braylee, what's wrong?" Mapi and I took a seat on the couch and she looked up at us with watery eyes.

"I think Charles is cheating on me."

"Break up with him." Mapi blurted out as I turned to her and slightly slapped her shoulder.

As much as we both want that we cannot say that outloud or be that abrupt. As much as I agreed with her point I knew that she was making that comment in her best interest rather than Braylee.

"I can't."

"Why exactly?" I turned to her confused.

"She's under a contract with Charles media team. They have to be in the relationship for a certain amount of time in order to not to spark as much controversy." Aitana explained gently to us.

"But if he's cheating how is that fair?!" Ona looked at her confused. She was clearly annoyed as much as me.

"I could have read it all wrong-I don't know. Because what happens if I talk to him about it and I'm completely wrong?!"

She was either in denial or slightly paranoid. Either he's cheating and it's obvious or she's just suspecting things that aren't happening. I loved a jealous girl.

"Why do you say he's cheating?" I asked her softly. Those beautiful green eyes so much brighter than usual due to the tears magnifying them further.

"A few things caught my attention and then I kind of had a crazy moment where I went through his phone. He lied to me and told me that he was calling Carlos but it wasn't him. Then I saw a text that was...he's cheating. Fuck I just don't want to accept it!" She shouted and Aitana jumped back a bit.

"Okay come here." I reached over and pulled the girl to sit across my lap and Mapi's.

"There's no way out of the contract?" Mapi asked her gently rubbed her arm.

"The contract isn't my biggest concern right now. The love of my life is fucking cheating on me why does this keep happening?!" She shook head and began uncontrollably sobbing again. Even as she cried in pain she looked so perfect...

"Keep happening?" Aitana caught something that the rest of us had not. What does keep happening mean? More than one time?

"I got cheated on while I was at Arsenal. Its part of the reason I left." She answered us sheepishly definitively embarrassed that she let that slip.

"Was he on the men's team or a trainer or was he unrelated to the Arsenal squad?"

She went completely silent and still for a moment. Her lips tucking in and she frowned as she braved up to telling us something.

"She was a midfielder."

"Oh?" All four of us said in sync and quickly our faces turned red. Shit we all just had the same reaction to that.