XLVIII

Braylee's POV

"You're quieter than usual."

"I'm thinking." I had a small smile on my face as I looked up at the ceiling in Ona and Aitana's bedroom. Aitana was getting coffee with Fridolina which was code for Fridolina and Ingrid.

It wasn't Ingrid's fault Mapi cheated on me and I told her she was more than welcome to be friends with Ingrid, but I'd rather not be around her.

It was a miracle that I was able to avoid those two for all this time. By miracle, it was the work of Alexia. I still live with her and we are loving our current arrangement. Alexia didn't just keep me happy she is my happiness. She's such a loving, beautiful human being.

"Did you write that pro's and con's list?"

"Ona, that doesn't work for me."

"It was a thought." She gave a small shrug as she laid down next to me to stare at the ceiling.

"You're going to be fine."

"In general or?"

"If you stay or if you go. I know you Bray, you will be fine."

"Ona...what if I actually like Alexia."

"I mean yeah we all know that."

"Including Alexia??" I sat up quickly to look at her.

"Of course not."

"Does she actually like me?"

"Alexia is in love with you Bray, but she's scared to be."

"Yeah damaged goods are easier to run back to their sender rather than fix them."

"Okay Parker don't say that!" Ona sat up and gave me a light slap.

"Sorry."

"She loves you, but she wants the perfect for you and she'll never think that she's perfect. For whatever reason, Alexia, Aitana, and Leah all want you back with Lia."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah. I do agree on one thing with them."

"What is that?"

"You need to go back to Arsenal."

"Then I leave all of you..."

"We all travel. Alexia's bed will still be big enough for both of you every time you come visit. I promise to even buy some flights for you." Ona playfully pushed my arm. Ona knows that I listen to her advice more than anyone elses right now.

"I want Marionna to date Lia. They would have been cute together."

"Yeah, I agree."

"Leah really misses you."

"I miss her too."

"So how long are you going to go back and forth about returning to Arsenal."

"I trust you, Ona."

"Okay..."

"So I'm going to return to Arsenal, but I want...you know I want to..." I sighed not being able to find the right words.

"Just tell her. No sex. No making out. Sit her down and talk." Ona looked at me seriously which was a rare form for her.

"Do you think I even have a chance?"

"I know that you're in love with each other, but you're both extremely stubborn." She rolled her eyes before falling back on to her back against the bed.

"Well I am kind of relieved to make that decision. Thanks Ona! You're the best." I pulled her into my arms and squeezed her tight. 

"You're a relaxed person."