X

{...} =french
Braylee's POV

"{Congratulations Charles. I'm so proud of you.}" I forced a smile as we walked the grid.

"{A win in Spain for you, my love!}"

"Hey Carlos." I turned away from Charles and decided to hug his teammate instead. Carlos had a good race as well coming in P3. I was happy for him to receive a podium in his home country.

"Helloooo Braylee!" Carlos is always so enthusiastic. I loved talking to him.

"{Come on.}" Charles gently took my hand as he lead me to the Ferrari garage to have a moment alone.

"{I've been meaning to see you in person so we could talk about something.}" I turned to him nervously.

"{And that is?}" Charles flashed a smile my way completely oblivious to the fact that I know he's cheating on me. But in a few seconds he'd know. I stared at him blankly waiting for him to turn around.

"{Something wrong my love?}"

"So umm how long have you been cheating on me?" I smiled at him as his face dropped.

"Braylee-I-I don't know what you think you saw but I'm not cheating on you!"

"Yeah, but you are so how long? When did you decide that I just wasn't good enough for you?"

Charles stood there speechless and more than likely embarrassed. He wasn't like this. Charles Leclerc is a sweet, loving man who loved me. What changed?

What did I do to deserve this?

"Braylee, I'm so sorry." His head hung low as I shook my head and laughed out of delirium.

"No you're not! You're just caught. What did I do Charles?! I've loved you the best I could-!"

"It's not on you. You're perfect. You're absolutely perfect which is why I couldn't handle it. I was stressed out and you weren't around. You're not like all of the other guys girlfriends and wives! You're famous all on your own. You're a traveling athlete and so am I. We're never going to have the time." He threw his hands up angry. The accent was pushing through a little more than usual.

"I was too perfect? You broke my heart because I was too perfect!"

He had an odd look on my face as he turned to face me again. A look of hidden anger took over. I knew it. This was a revenge act.

"{And you're trying to tell me those girls on your team are just friends?!}"

"{I'd fuck your teammate before I did my own! I'm not the cheater here. Stop deflecting on me as if I fucked up!}"

"{Well no you could never you're Mrs. Perfect. You slept with your teammates before and she cheated on you. You can't bring yourself to hate her but you definitely hate me!}"

I felt a few tears pull at my face as I took a step back. I don't hate him. Quite the opposite. I love Charles. That's why it's so hard for me to talk to him right now. Because I wish he'd never done it. I don't want to ever leave him but he cheated...

"No I don't." I softly shook my head.

"I love you Charles, but you cheated..."

"Braylee, we can work through this. I can fix this I promise. She and I only had sex one time. Everything else has just been texting or whatever. I still love you." He took a step closer to me and I took two steps back.

"Charles, we're breaking up. I can't go through it again. As you said cheated on once and now twice...it's time I focus on myself and my career. Do the same Charles, because I love you and I want to see you win it all." I felt my voice crack as I forced out the words.

"I love you. Atleast make me proud." I gave a small nod before composing myself and leaving the private room.

"{I love you Braylee.}" Charles ran out of the room and I looked back at him one last time.

"{I love you too, but its time we move on.}" I forced a pained smile as I walked away. I felt that ever so familiar burning sensation in my eyes as I hurried out of the Ferrari paddock.

"Braylee? What's next now that the race is over? Do we watch the podium ceremony?" Mapi asked me curiously as the two captains smiled among each other.

"Can we just leave? Do you mind dropping me off at Ona's?" I forced a smile to my face so I didn't break down in tears.

"Braylee, what's wrong?"

"It's over." I forced the words through a pained smile. I just wanted to cry so much right now.

"Okay yeah let's go." Alexia quickly hooked her arms as they rushed me to the car.

"Braylee, could we grab a quick interview?" One of the grid reporters stopped me.

"How great was Charles today?!"

"Yeah I'm super proud of him. It was a superb drive by him. Glad to see him at the top of that podium." I faked a smile as I quickly rushed through the interview.

"I'm sorry B. Let's get you to Ona's."

"Thanks I just feel like spending the night with Tana and O. They're my best friends here." I told them a bit of happiness reaching my mind when I thought of those two.

"We are also here for you Braylee. Just you know if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or whatever. We can always be a second Ona and Aitana." Alexia told me and I smiled to myself.

"Oh so you two are dating?"

The two of them were stunned by the question. They both panicked as they looked at each other then back to me. The two captains were struggling to figure out what to say. If anything this reaction kind of confused me. Were they acting like this because they liked me or was I being stupid and oblivious to the two of them being together.

"Wait are you two dating?!"

"No!" They both shot out in sync.

"Alrighty then..." I giggled to myself as the two girls walked behind me as we left the race. The car ride was awkwardly silent as Alexia drove me to Ona and Aitana's.

"Bye Mapi. Bye Alexia." I gave each of them a hug as I walked into the smaller girls' residence.

"So the two of you are over?" Aitana gently asked me pulling me into a hug.

"I broke up with him." I let out a sigh melting into the midfielder's body.

"He's so stupid." Ona walked over to us and wrapped her arms around me as well.

"Umm I might be crazy for saying this, but I...I like...no I can't admit it." I shook my head as the two released me from their hold.

"What the fact that you like both Alexia and Mapi and both of them like you?" Ona teased me casually.

Fuck, they know.

"Does everyone know?!" I looked at them panicked and Aitana gently shook her head.

"No we just know the three of you so well. I think Mariona caught Alexia and Mapi talking about you though. She definitely doesn't know that you like them. They don't even realize it, but girl you have to figure it out. You can't date both of them!" Aitana laughed as she took a seat on her couch.

"Yeah..."

"Wait have you ever had a threesome?!" Ona looked at me shocked.

"Next question."