XXVI

A\N: I ended up on a random story and I blame it for making me write this chapter.

Braylee's POV

"Tatum, let's leave Braylee be alone for awhile okay? We'll go hangout." Ona wrapped an arm around Tatum's shoulders and guided her towards the door.

"I don't wanna leave Bray."

"No I think its best we give her some time." Lucy glanced up at me.

"What because she got ejected? It happens."

"Tatum. Come on don't give your sister a hard time. Go have fun with Ona, Lucy, Keira, and Aitana." Alexia intervened and Tatum immediately listened.

"Okay...let me say goodbye." Tatum slipped out from under Ona's arm and ran over to me. I forced a half smile onto my face and pulled her into me.

"I love you Tate." I kissed her forehead then she skipped away happy with Ona and Lucy to rejoin Keira and Aitana.

Horrible to say, but glad she's gone. Now I don't have to put up a front.

"Its your fault by the way." I turned around baffled by Alexia's comment.

"What?" Even Mapi looked over at her confused. That was kind of brutal.

"The red card. It was your fault." Alexia shrugged with a sly smile.

"I'm not in the mood Alexia. Stop." I rolled my eyes annoyed at any game she was playing. I don't know if she's trying to pull some reverse psychology shit, but I'm not for it.

"I'm just saying its your fault we had to play with ten players. Its your fault that you got a yellow and then it was definitely your fault when you got that red card. Oh and it was your fault when they were losing one nil. Then when the other team was losing two nil. Oh and when they were losing three nil. And it's going to be your fault when Mapi and I fuck you absolutely senseless so you forget all about that stupid referee's decision."

Not reverse psychology.

The midfield captain's lips brushed against my ear at the end of her comment. Her body against mine as she unconsciously backed me against the wall. I swallowed the lump in my throat which you would have thought a moment ago would have been to hold myself from crying but now it was in order to catch my breath that was just ripped out of my chest.

"What do you say Leon? Do we take her mind off of things?" Alexia's hand slowly roamed to my hip on the other side.

So much better than reverse psychology.

"Not sure she can handle that Putellas."

"I-I can. I want it!" I answered a little too excited as Alexia's lips ran around my neck and Mapi gave me a smile before gently connecting our lips.

"Safe word, now." Alexia and Mapi both stopped and I stood there frozen. They've never given me the option of a safe word before....

"Why do I need a safe word?"

"I'd pick one soon." Mapi mumbled out looking into Alexia's eyes.

"Red card."

"Cheeky. I like it." Alexia kissed my check as Mapi swept me off my feet and the two walked me to my bedroom.

"Alexia grab your bag." I looked at Mapi confused as she carried me.

"Wait what are you talking about?" I leaned forward and pecked her nose.

"Oh you have no idea what's in store for you." Mapi began kissing around my neck and jawline before tossing me on my bed.

"Ow." I giggled as they both laughed again.