XLVII

Braylee's POV

"(Goooood morning.)" I stretched in the midfielder's empty bed. I was hoping it would be occupied however.

"Rise and shine princess."

"LEAH?!" I jolted up from the bed to be met by three smiling captains.

"What the hell are you two doing here?!" I jumped out of bed with the biggest smile on my face as I crashed into Leah's arms. Alexia and Lia stood a few feet back watching us with a smile.

"What the hell are you doing keeping secrets from us?" Leah took a step back and crossed her arms with a famous Leah Williamson stern look.

"Umm..."

"I would have rather you chose Putellas."

"Well apparently one cheats and the other one can't keep a secret." I glared at Alexia before she gave me a look to drop it.

"Well since you are not looking out for yourself I'm glad she is." Lia shook her head as she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm fine."

"(That's such a fucking lie-) Stop lying." Alexia stopped her Spanish rage to speak in English. She crossed her arms across her chest as well now. I couldn't help but smile a bit as I saw the similarities.

"What's funny?" Leah asked me confused. I'm surprised I haven't seen it earlier. Alexia is the Spanish version of Leah and Mapi was the Spanish version of Lia. It all makes sense to me now.

Leah was the top captain. The stern person who has a soft spot for me, but gave me up for the nicer, goofier person.

"I basically did the same thing again." I smiled with a small shrug.

"What you think I'm like Williamson?" Alexia looked over at the blonde defender, but I think realized what I meant.

"Yes. Only difference is Mapi didn't cheat on me with you-calm down Leah that wasn't a dig." I quickly shut the England captain up.

"I should let her beat you." Lia rolled her eyes at me once again.

"What did I do to annoy all of you so bad?" I tightened my arms around Lia as I leaned over to kiss her cheek. Of course the Swiss princess blushed.

"You didn't tell us for starters. You know I would have been there for you."

"Am I supposed to act like I don't know that you're just trying to get me to go back to Arsenal? Although please do state your case." I smirked as I let go of Lia.

"Okay so we are doing this the hard way." Alexia threw me over her shoulder and carried me to her living room couch so that we could all sit together. Jokes on her I'm turned on when she does stuff like that. Punishment? More like present.

"Mmm I love when you throw me around." I sent a wink her way after she placed me down on the couch.

"This is why you are not staying here." Alexia pointed at me as she went and took a seat away from me.

"You're saying no, but your bed definitely heard yes quite a bit recently."

"Braylee Parker!" Leah hid a laugh as she tried to scold me.

"I'm just stating the truth."

"You are being an ass." Lia sat down next to me as the other kept their distance.

"Alexia, I don't want to leave Ona and Aitana...I don't want to leave you. I will stop messing with you if you want, but I love Barcelona. Why would I want to go?"

"Because you belong at Arsenal." Leah quickly answered.

"Bray, you need to leave. Being around Mapi is only going to hurt you and the team can't shield you forever." Lia pulled me into her lap like she always used to. God she knew what she was doing. The instant we were back into position a rush of emotion hit me.