XXXVIII

*two month time skip*

Mapi's POV

"Hey B, do you wanna go grab coffee with Alexia, Ingrid, Aitana, and I?" I walked in and kissed her cheek as she stirred awake.

"I should really spend some time with Tatum today. Tell everyone I said hi?"

"Of course I'll see you later." I kissed her forehead one more time before exiting the room. I was really hoping she'd go this time, but I guess she hasn't been around Tate much. I hopped in my car and drove to the cafe quickly.

I loved having coffee dates with Alexia, Ingrid, and Aitana again. It used to be one of my favorite traditions.

"(No Braylee?)"

"(She's spending time with Tatum in.)"

"(Hmm more like avoiding this.)"

"(What is that supposed to mean?)"

"(Nothing. I just don't think Braylee feels comfortable being around you and Ingrid together...Its really not my place though.)"

"(Are you saying I should stay away from Ingrid for awhile?)" I asked Alexia confused.

"(You should stop looking at Ingrid the same way you look at Braylee. Ingrid's allowed to be in love with you still, but Mapi you can't. Figure it out or I'm making you break up with Braylee.)" The Putellas woman was so stern. I knew she wasn't happy with me. 

Its not like I was purposely having feelings for Ingrid. I wasn't really thinking of her in that way, but apparently I was showing my feelings through my actions and expressions not my thoughts.

"(Should I go talk to her about it?)"

"(Later. Come on.)" Alexia motioned for me to join her still.

I was in love with Braylee so to hear that I may be upsetting her felt like a stab to the stomach. I had no intentions of hurting her. Its the last thing I want to do given her past and her heart.

Braylee Parker is an angel genuinely. She's never done anything wrong. To be around her was almost nerve wracking. Someone so flawless or nice. Someone who was taken advantage of left and right.

I can't be added to that list.

I refuse to be the one to put her through that once again.

"Hello hello."

"(Mapi, where's Braylee?)" Aitana asked confused as she took her seat.

Ona was still Braylee's bestfriend here, but by default Aitana was her second best friend. The three of them spent a good amount of time together.

"(She stayed home to spend time with Tatum. She'll come next time.)"

"You've been saying that...does she not like coffee?" Ingrid asked me confused.

"(I promise she'll be here next time. Anyways how has everyone's morning gone? Everyone ready for El Classico in two weeks?)" I asked changing the topic.

"(Please we own Real Madrid.)" Alexia scoffed. She did always show them who was the queen of Spain. This year has been Aitana's year.

"(Are we ever really scared of them?)"

"Braylee, Ona, Esmee are playing in their first El Classico. Is Ona excited Aitana? She's played so incredibly well in leftback while Fridolina's been injured."

"(I'm so proud of her. She's excited but she's a little nervous. I think that she's going to do absolutely amazing. I mean she has been playing great all season.)" Aitana went on and on about Ona. Those two were so in love.