XLIV

~Two Months Later~

Alexia's POV

"(Come on you two.)" I smiled as Braylee and Ona followed me over to the weight room.

"Alexia will you carry me?" I couldn't say no to that adorable voice she used whenever she wanted to something.

"Fine." I bent down as she hopped up on my back squeezing her arms and legs tight around my body.

"(Happy now?)"

"The happiest!" Braylee kissed my cheek as Ona followed beside us.

"You would think you're the youngest with how you act with us?" Ona gently nudged her friends arms as we made our way out.

"I get the princess treatment with Alexia. She loves me too much to ever say no." I immediately rolled my eyes at the statement. Not exactly annoyed with her as much as I am with the fact that she was speaking the truth.

"Hush."

"Hmm no."

"I'll make you walk."

"No!" She squeezed on tighter as we finally made it into the room.

"Hey, did you want to partners today?" Mapi walked up to us with Aitana, Fridolina, Rolfo, and Ingrid.

"I was actually thinking about being partners with Alexia today if you don't mind?" She asked Mapi shyly, but for once she didn't seem to care.

"I can be your partner or Ona since Aitana chose Fridolina." Ingrid told her and I could see a shift in Braylee's choice.

"Oh I told Lucy we'd lift together today." Ona shrugged as she walked off to find Bronze.

"Sounds good. See ya." Mapi and Ingrid walked away as Braylee's eyes followed them uneasy with the sight.

"Bray?" I ran my hand down her arm to catch her attention.

"Hmm?"

"Something wrong?"

"No, why?"

"Be honest with me?"

"I'm just don't know how I feel about them."

"Ingrid and Mapi being partners?"

"Being together all the time..."

"Is it frequent?"

"Yeah...really."

"Have you talked to her about it?"

"I can't be seen as the psycho girl who gets jealous. She's told me that its nothing before. Fuck I'm the reason they're even friends again." She sighed and dropped her forehead onto my shoulder as I pulled her into a hug.

"Just tell her how you feel."

"I don't even know how I feel."

"Tell me how you feel." I pulled her chin up to have her look at me.

"I'm just scared. Mapi's been so supportive and loving. And I'm back again, but I'm scared that everything could come crumbling down again."

"I'll always be by your side."

"I know, I love you. You make me feel so safe...I'm really glad I had the chance to meet you." She looped her arms around my neck for a moment before she realized how it looked and quickly backed away.

"Love you too Bray."

"Braylee, Alexia come battle Ona and Lucy."

"Oh easy dub!" Braylee jumped over as Lucy and Ona smiled.