XXII

Braylee's POV

"You have to behave!" I pointed at Leah worried about this dinner. I would be much less worried if Tatum would not be there, but of course she is.

"I will be making it clear to them that I will protect my bestfriend if anything goes wrong!"

"Mhmm I love you too Leah."

"You know I love you B. Which is why I truly believe its a bad idea to be with either of them nonetheless both! For the sake of Tatum I won't get into it at dinner." I gave her a small nod and stood in the doorway of my room.

"Okay I'm readyyyy." Tatum walked out of her room excited to got eat with all of the captains. Why is it that I always choose the team captains?

"Alright come on." I bent down and Tatum jumped onto my back so I could carry her out to the car.

"Are you excited to meet Braylee's teammates?" Tatum looked at Leah curiously.

"Oh we've met before but it should be a fun dinner while we catch up." Leah sent a smirk my way and I shook my head.

"Everyone is going to behave tonight! You see T, Leah and the Barca captains are a bit of rivals. Mapi and Leah are kind of battling for the title for one of the best centerback."

"Oh Mapi is your enemy? But Mapi is so cool."

"I'm your favorite though."

"You are my favorite." Tatum nodded shyly. Tatum looked up to Leah more than any of my other friends. I was super thankful for the fact that I made up with Leah before I had to talk to Tatum about it.

"But who is your favorite soccer player?"

"Your teammate Alex Morgan!"

"TATUM!" I turned around to a cackling pre-teen.

"I'm kidding. One day I'm going to be an amazing forward like Braylee. Maybe I'll make it before she retires and we'll share the field together." I smiled with my heart warm at the thought. For the rest of the ride Leah and Tatum talked away.

"Alright, we're here. What are we going to do?"

"Create chaos." Leah smiled deviously jumping out of the car.

"I'll murder you Williamson!"

"You can't kill my favorite English player." Tatum ran after to defend the blonde.

"Hey B." Alexia and Maria approached from behind and I felt a bit of relief immediately followed by a rush of anxiety when I saw the English defender glare towards the Spanish women.

I wrapped both Alexia and Mapi in seperate hugs before turning back to Leah and Tatum. Tatum ran over jumping up into Alexia arms for a tight hug. Something about the woman's size made Tatum love hugging her.

"Hi Tatum." Alexia set the girl back down to her feet then glanced back over at Leah.

"Williamson."

"Putellas."

"Leah."

"Mapi." Leah crossed her arms across her chest as I stood there shaking my head.

"Wow you guys take this soccer rivalry pretty seriously..." Tatum looked between the three women confused.

"Let's get a table, shall we?"

"Yup." Leah faked a smile cutting the two Spanish women off to follow behind me.

"I need to use the bathroom."

"God Tatum we just got here." I shook my head and pointed towards the restrooms. As soon as she was out of range I whipped around to yell at the three women.