XXIX

Mapi's POV

"(Braylee is my girlfriend. Braylee is my girlfriend.)" I sang my little song as Alexia rolled her eyes and laughed at me. We were on our way to pick up Bray and Tatum for practice. Tatum was like a ball girl for the team and she loved every second of it.

"(Mmhmm I get to Leon.)"

"(Hey you're the one who gave her up.)" I shrugged looking at the adorable picture of Braylee and I as my lockscreen.

"(And look at how happy you are. Things feel more normal. I like it. You are back to loving some girl. And I'm back to being just your bestfriend. It's good.)" Alexia rationalized as she pulled up to Braylee.

"(Yeah because sleeping with me was so bad.)" I laughed as I jumped out and opened the door for Braylee. I let Tatum sit up front so I could sit next to her sister.

"Bon dia."

"Bon dia, mi amor." Braylee smiled leaning over and kissing my cheek. And of course I felt like being dramatic so I fell back against my seat with my hand over my heart.

"You two are so silly." Tatum giggled turning around and looking at us.

"Silly and happy!" I smiled as I sat back up normal.

"How long is practice today?"

"Why do you need to call that boyfriend you won't tell me about?" Braylee questioned her only getting a red face in return.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Good you're too young!"

"Why Braylee-."

"Do not finish that sentence." Braylee cut her off giving her a look through the rear view mirror.

"(Do you have a secret Parker?)"

"(I'm just not sure where that sentence was headed.)" She answered shyly as she began to text someone or multiple someones.

"(Who are you texting?)"

"(My secret boyfriend.)"

"(Real funny.)"

"Lia, Leah, Mallory, Aitana, Ona, is that enough names for you."

"What your bodies?" Alexia glanced back poking on what seemed to be a touchy subject.

"Who I am texting!"

"Wait what does your bodies mean?"

"Wow thanks Alexia." Braylee huffed out annoyed. Yeah I don't blame her for that one. I wouldn't want to admit or tell my little sister that either.

"Its nothing Tatum." I stepped in trying to help Braylee out.

"Yeah I'm just kidding I know what that means I just wanted to see if I could get her to admit it." Tatum laughed as she turned forward.

"You're such an ass." Braylee snickered as she tried to hide the smile on her face.

"(Stop looking at me like that.)" I have indeed been intensely staring at her.

"(Like what?)"

"(Maria come on...)" She did that cute little downward smile she does when she nervous or embarrassed. The blush on her face nodding towards the second emotion.

"(Pretty hard not to look at you.)"

"Why do you two speak Spanish around me now?" Thanks for ruining the moment T.

"(I'm so glad she doesn't know Spanish, because now I can talk to you exactly how I want...if only I could always-.)"

"Mapi!" Alexia's eyes grew as she parked in the stadium parking lot.

"(Kid rated please even in Spanish. Parker's face gives it away if not.)" Alexia chuckled as she opened her trunk.

"Both of you are assholes." Braylee rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bag. She's about to be annoyed again. She told me that we could tell the team today and by we I am going to tell them all as soon as we walk in because I have the self control of a toddler.

"(So can I take you on a date tonight?)" I couldn't help but smile at the beautiful girl beside me.

"(If I can book a babysitter maybe.)"

"(If you want to go out tonight just let me know. I never mind spending time with Tatum.)" Alexia gave me a smile as Bray nodded.

"(You three are late.)"

"(Blame Mapi.)"

"Hey guys." I called out and the whole team turned towards us. As soon as I had everyone's attention I smashed my lips against Braylee's. It only lasted a few seconds until she pushed me off flustered at the actions.

"MARIA!"

"FUCK." Patri shouted out as Pina seemed to have a big smile on her face.

"(Told you it was Mapi and not Alexia. Pay up!)" Claudia grinned at Patri.

"Maria seriously?!" Braylee's face was as red as can be.

"You told me I could finally tell the team you are my girlfriend?" I shrugged innocently.

"In a different manner..." She shook her head walking over to her locker.

"Wait you all bet on us?" I turned to look at Pina and Patri specifically.

"I thought she slept with Putellas." Patri shrugged.

"I called it. I knew you and her were a thing." Pina stuck her tongue out with a smile.

"Okay raise your hand if you thought Braylee was with me?" Pina, Marta, Cata Coll, Ona, Aitana, Lucy, and Panos raised their hands.

"And please raise your hand if you thought Braylee was with Alexia." Patri, Keira, Salma, Mariona, Asisat, Fridolina, Bruna, Jana, Irene, and Caroline raised their hands.

"Well damn." Alexia laughed as she glanced over at me.

"Wait was there actually a bet going on between everyone?" Braylee looked up fron sitting in her locker.

"Sorry?" Patri smiled.

"Wait so you and Mapi have been dating?"

"Sort of..." I smiled at Alexia not knowing how to explain the actual situation.

"What is said in this locker room stays in th-."

"No. Alexia no. Yes I have been dating Maria. It's our business though she just wanted to tell everyone. Can we leave it at that?" She asked annoyed as she exited the room early.

"What were you about to say Putellas?" Mariona questioned.

"She's not saying anything." I shot towards Alexia who nodded.

"Come on everyone needs to be out on the field in five, let's go." Alexia and I followed out of the locker room.

"(I'm sorry about that.)"

"(Not your place to apologize. Why is she keeping things a secret now?)" I asked nervously. Maybe Braylee is a secretive person. It's not like Alexia would openly admit to the threesome. She was probably just going to say we were giving her the option.

"(I'm actually going to let you talk to her.)" Alexia squeezed my shoulder as she made her way towards Jonatan.

"I don't want to talk about it right now Mapi."

"I'm sorry if you are upset about what I did in the locker room."

"Maybe we should just focus on practice right now then talk later about whether or not this is going to work out." She began playing around the ball at her feet as she moved away.

What does she mean by that?

A\N: screaming crying throwing up over the news about Mapi. I was so upset I got drunk at Disney bc of it.