XIII

Alexia's POV

"(What the hell are you doing here?!)" I smiled wide as I crashed into Jenni's arms.

"(I came to see you dummy.)" Jenni squeezed me tight. I haven't seen Jenni in Barcelona since she left the team. Which I still have not gotten over yet.

"(About time.)"

"(Oh hush. I'm here.)"

"(And I am happy.)"

"(Good.)"

"(Good.)" I smiled back at her. Whew there are those feelings again. Except I'd rather they not be here.

"(So you like Braylee Parker now?)" Jenni abruptly asked me breaking me out of my moment. How did she know that?

"(I'm sorry what?)"

"(You heard me.)" Jenni smirked as she walked forward without me.

"(Jenni how could you possibly know anything about me and Braylee Parker?)" I asked her demanding answers. There's no reasonable explanation to her knowing that. Ona and Aitana wouldn't have told Jenni that.

"(Maybe there's a spy on this team.)" Jenni teased me and I rolled my eyes.

"(Spill it Hermoso.)" Jenni just shook her head. Who told her everything?! I was pulled away as my phone rang. Mapi was calling and I had a good feeling it was all related.

—_—_—_—_—_

"Hola Mapi."

"(Is Jenni actually here?)"

"(Right beside me.)"

"(And you don't seem surprised?)"

"(I'm just happy she's here and you're currently interrupting our time together.)"

"(Alexia...Braylee's ex Lia Walti is here too. All three of our ex or whatever you and Jenni were. All three of them show up at the same time. Don't you think that there's something odd about that? I mean for all three to 'randomly' come back?)"

"(Hold on...sorry I was walking away from Jenni. What are you saying? You think someone set this up to try and split the three of us up somehow? Who would even know or try to do that? I mean Ona and Aitana are like the only two who even know we like her and they don't know that we've been sleeping together.)"

"(And we're sure about that?)"

"(I'll talk to them. Go to Braylee's and get Lia Walti the hell away from her. I've gotta go.)"

—_—_—_—_—_—_

I hung up the phone as I glanced back over at Jenni. She waited patiently a few feet away watching me intently.

"(We're taking a trip to see Ona.)" I smiled as Jenni looked at me confused. I might just be murdering a child. She better not be behind all of this.

Braylee breaks up with her boyfriend. Then her ex, my ex, and Mapi's ex conveniently show up on the same day as well. The day after Braylee becomes available. That's not a coincidence.

Mapi and I atleast deserve to get and see who wins the girl. I think I have a pretty good chance at that American hottie. I'm a winner. It what I do. So I'm going to win this girl.

"(Are you mad about something?)"

"(Jenni if you're here to distract me from Braylee then you're dead wrong. I like her and I want her. We're in the past so if you're here as a friend just visiting home that shouldn't make you mad but if you're expecting more than move on.)" I snapped at her.

I just had this odd gut feeling that I was being played by Jenni. Jenni always had this evil side to her. She's been acting weird since we've been hanging out as well and bringing up Braylee just sealed the case.

Mapi and I were being sabotaged.

"(Not surprised you figured it all out.)"

"(Not surprised you tried to play me.)"

"(Are you mad?)"

"(Shouldn't I be?)"

"(You always forgive me.)"

"(You always force me to...)" I frowned looking over at the older black haired woman. Mapi had the looks can be deceiving tattoo, but Jenni was the living embodiment.

How could a best friend continue to do this?

I'm well aware of one thing that caused Jenni to act this way. She never got over us. In her eyes Jenni and Alexia were meant to last forever. In my eyes somethings were best left in the past.

"(I'm never going to win you back am I?)"

"(No Hermoso, you and I are friends. That's all we'll stay at.)" I softly told her driving to Ona's apartment. Well more Ona and Aitana's place.

"(Don't kill Ona.)"

"(I want answers and I know you're not going to give them to me.)" I tightened my fist around the wheel pulling into the spot.

"ONA!"

"(What?)" I heard the young girl groan as she opened her door. She was hungover as fuck. Aitana was passed out on their living room floor.

"(Where is Parker?!)" I scanned the room and Ona looked around equally confused.

"You know I'm a little confused there too." Ona answered in english. I looked at her confused. What the hell happened here last night?

"(Ona, I thought Braylee went home. Who are you talking to so loud?)" Aitana groaned on the ground rolling over.

"(God having sex with Bra-.)" Ona quickly threw a pillow at the midfielder on the ground to shut her up.

"(YOU HAD SEX WITH BRAYLEE?!)" My eyes widened huge as I looked to Ona.

"(I'm going to kill you two.)" I charged towards Ona but Jenni held me back laughing her ass off. They swooped in on my girl?! How fucking dare they?!

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe sweet innocent Ona and Aitana are the two sabotaging our chances with the American striker.

"We got really really realllyyyy drunk." Ona stuck her hands up defending her face.

"(Why is Braylee with Lia Walti right now?)" Ona shrugged as I finally backed down. Aitana sat up looking around dazed.

"(What all did you three drink last night?)"

"(More like what did we not drink?)" Aitana groaned rubbing her eyes.

"(Sorry that we had sex with Braylee...maybe. I mean are we even sure?)" Ona looked at Aitana confused.

"(I think we did maybe we didn't. I don't even know when she left.)" Aitana stood up slowly regaining her composure.

"(So like super hot right?)"

"Ohhh yeaaaa." Ona fist bumped Jenni as I walked away annoyed. I had to text Mapi.

_-_-_-_-

We have so much to catch up on...

Ona and Aitana slept with Braylee for starters

Also Jenni basically admitted that we're being set up so we'll have to figure out by who

-_-_-_-_-

And despite thinking that this would make me want to distant myself from Braylee I only wanted her more. But truth be told something felt a little less special about her now.