1❤

Agra Mental Asylum.

Boy: AAAHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
PLE..PLEASE...LEAVEEE I'll do as yo..you..say..b..but..Do..don't ple..pl..please...stop th..thi_

As always he fainted because of their torture.
It was like a daily schedule for them,
for him.

Man:Throw him into that cell again.
And make sure when next time I'll come he will do what I said.

Doctor:Don't worry Mr. Sinha.

Man hummed and left from their.

Doctor's told the guard to release him from chains and transfer him to his cell.

At midnight.
(His cell)

He opened his eyes and looked around groggily.

(Ignore the bed and stufs)

He whimpered in pain feeling excessive amount of pain in his body.
He scooted his body to the corner where a mat was lying.
His eyes teared up and soon painfull tears started dropping from his eyes.

Boy:Why...Maa Papa aap mujhe khu chodh kar chale gye yhan. Mujhe nhi rhna. Please mujhe bhi le jao.
(Mom Dad why you left me here. I don't want to live. Please take me with you)

God...please I...I'm begging you mujhe apne pass bula lejiye...Mujhe mrna hai...mujhe nhi jeena.. mujhe mrna hai...They always give me shocks and beat me, never give me food bhot dard hota hai
(Take me to you. I wanna die. I don't wanna live. I wanna die..It pains a lot)..

Like this he went in his slumber.
Begging God to take his life.

His name was Vihan Sinha.
He is just a 21 year old Boy.
He was the son of one of the richest and reputed Jwellers.
His Father and Mother was killed by one of their rival Brijesh Sinah.
Yes he was non other than his own cousin.
He killed him just to capture his all wealth.
And blamed this to their own son Vihan.
When Vihan tried to oppose him then they started to physically torture.
They make him a mentally ill man in front of the world and himself without any legal action imposed all the sins done by his hands to him.
They bribed the few doctors.

Sinha has to go out of the state for a month so he left after threatening him to accept everything and take the blame of murdering his parents.

This was his life from past 3 months.

======================================