8🩷

Third person's pov...

Tahir:Maa told me that she and that old man will come till evening and all the relatives will reach here tomorrow-- AHH wt-- You-

He stopped in the middle when a slipper again landed on his handsome face.

Tamanna: Pat se head shot.

She hi-fi with Rehaan like she won an archery Olympics.

Tamanna: Mere Papa is more dashing and handsome than you, Stinky Orangutans.

She exclaimed with such confidence hiding behind Aman, who was receiving deadly glares from Tahir.

Tahir: Me-- Orangutans..then what are you little Meerkat.

He smirked, and before she could give any comeback, Tahir strolled from there receiving the call.

Tamanna was pouting sitting beside Aman. While everyone were trying hard to control their laugh but soon the silence broke by giggles of Ruhi followed by everyone's laughter.

They continue their breakfast talking , bickering their little banter. Girls were busy discussing the songs for their dance performance and outfit, whilst boys were discussing something or planning for meddling  between Tamanna and Chirag. Chirag wasn't present there.

Aman sighed, watching her transfer the capsicum to his plate. She still didn't change her eating habits.

Jigar, who was silent parallel to his personality, smiled mischievously. Aditya looked at him, raising an eye brow, asking what to which he replied in sign language. And now both were grinning mischievously.

Jigar: Arey Jiju ... kya kar rahen hai aap Yeh mera pair hai wo.

(Are brother in law what are you doing? This is my foot)

Aman badly choked on his food. He shaked his head vigorously, denying that he didn't do anything. Tamanna patted his back, giving him water. All the men sealed their lips to control their laugh while girls had a crimson hue on their cheeks.

He looked at Tamanna with his red eyes still coughing slightly, who glared at him bowing her head down in embarrassment.

Aditya: Oho, Naughty  ho rha hai mera dost.

(Oho, my friend is becoming naughty)

Aman smacked his head harshly as all of them burst out laughing at his reaction.

Aman: So what haan...I'm her--

Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Shark...

Jigar: This is called 'Perfection Timing'

Jigar laughed like a possessed looking at three year old Arohi with Aditya, who was not aware of her surroundings, listening to her poems with her brother.

Meanwhile, Aman patiently rolled his paratha, sniffing, looking down, and striding away from there.

Whereas Tamanna dragged Jigar by twisting his ear to teach him some table manners.