7♥️

..मेरे ज़ख्मों को तेरी छुअन चाहिए
मेरे शम्मा को तेरी अगन चाहिए
मेरे ख्वाब के आशियाने में तू चाहिए
मैं खोलूं जो आँखें सिरहाने भी तू चाहिए...🥀

~Anshika...♥️

Anshika:That day when you slapped me...that was my birthday.

She giggled as if she just had told him a joke & didn't break his heart. Crushing into infinite pieces.
He wanted to kill himself for the umpteenth time for hurting this angel.

She hiccuped before continuing.
Ans she was still cupping his face with her banded palms.

Anshika:But you don't feel ba..bad. okie

She squinted her eyes tilting her head a little on okie.

Rehaan smiled a little.His eyes were wet.And seeing her behaving ever so cutely made him smile a little.
He didn't know the reason of this sudden comfortable behavior of her in his presence but he was happy & thankful that she's opening herself to him.

Anshika noticed something took his hands in hers. Her eyes teared up making his eyes widened.
He got panicked thinking if he hurted her unintentionally.

Rehaan:Hey..hey..shh what happened An_

Before he could completed she lowered her face and kissed his knuckles softly.
The featherly touch of her lips made him frozen on his spot.
She matched his gaze with her watery swollen eyes.

Anshika: Yy...you are hurt..

She sniffed indicating his scratched knuckles.

Rehaan's breath released that even he don't know he was holding. It was just his bruises that made her cry.

'But why is she crying over this small thing'

Anshika:Aap..aapko dard ho rha hoga na...wa..wait I'll put ointment umm where it is.
(You would be feeling pain no)

She sniffed in between her speech.
Getting up from the bed she put her feet on the ground. She hardly take two steps and stumbles.
Before her head hitted the hard surface Rehaan's hand pulled her to him causing her to land on his chest.
He was sitting on the bed with a worried, concerned face.

Rehaan: You okay...Did you hurt yourself hm..

Anshika tilted her head looking at him.
Rehaan was now confused by her behavior.

The girl who few hours back used to shiver on his mere presence is not this much okay to be with him.

Anshika:You..you are worried forw meh...

She asked like a kid pointing at herself.
She was now sitting on his lap.

Rehaan's face fall hearing her words.
He softly cupped her cheeks with both of his hands. Nodding his head he wiped the single tear strolled down her eyes.