1🩷

Third person pov.

(One fine morning.)

Tamanna: Papaaaa~~~~~

Mr. Singh sigh hearing his daughter whine.
He looked narrowing his eye at the girl who was clinging on his biceps like a koala.

Tammana:Aap hi manao na mumma ko pleaseee na mere Papa~~~~.

(Persuade mumma na my Dad)

Mr.Singh:Beta teri Maa ko aj tak Mai kabhi mna paya hun kyaa.

( Kid till the date Does for even a single time was I able to persuade your mother)

He said with an exaggerated sigh leaning his head back on the couch of the living room.

Tahir: Isn't a good chance that. Finally this monkey will leave us to live us peacefully.

Tamanna whined irritatingly getting up from her Father's hold. She took the remote of the T.V. and threw it in his direction. Tahir smirked proudly folding his hands on his chest dodging the device effortlessly.

Tahir: Wanna try again Sisso.

He pronounced looking at her retreating figure thinking he again riled her up easily.
He looked at his Father who death glared at him but then smirk looking behind his figure.

Tamanna: Gladly brother but not with that.

She huffed mockingly before running after him with her Father's shoe which she theifed from his shoe rack just now from the corner of the hall.

Tahir: Ayeee...you wild monkey stop running like a mad bull behind me...Ahhh MOMMM SAVE MEEE...moOMMM Your husband and his daughter is bullying meeee mumMAA!!!!!

He shrieked getting a head shot from the Bata shoe that she threw. Perfect.

What a 'peaceful' perfect morning.

Well this is Tamma's Family.

Tammana Singh a soft, innocent, bubbly and very childish girl only infront of them.

For outsiders or can say outer world she is a strong modest independent black belt girl in karate,
who is in love with Indian culture and a die heart fan of Sari.

(Sari: an Indian beautiful traditional outfit)

She live with her Family.
That Include her twin brother Tahir who is five minutes older than her. And Mr. Anuj Singh and Mrs Meera Anuj Singh her Parents.

She is what we call a Dadda's princess.
Actually she is her Dad's everything.

Her Dad a.k.a Mr Anuj Singh is a powerful businessman.
But he is also a loving protective Familyman.

He is a self made billionaire still a down to Earth man.But he is nothing infront of his wife.
His wife a.k.a Mrs Meera Singh. She is a soft spoken but an independent woman from a middle class family.

Well that didn't stop them to love each other.

Mr. Anuj ...If he know the power of money then he also know the value of money. He always teach his children same.