1🖤

A man in his twenties was sitting on a chair looking at the screen but his mind was thinking about the incident of few minutes before.

How his Secretary try to throw herself on him in the name of love.
Well this was nothing new for him.

Vikram Singh Rathor.
A young billionaire, a successful CEO , Handsome Man.
He was a cold , firm - blunt speaking guy.
Who blurted out everything openly yet so professionally.
It's like His work was everything his eyes ask for. He was a single child. Loved and pampered by his parents throughout the childhood.
After taking the CEO place at the age of 24 he shifted to live alone. Just so he can focus on his work.
He was 28 now.

But still he feels a void in his life.
An empty space for someone who could love him with any expectations.
Who could love him as Vikram not as the CEO Vikram Singh Rathore.

He stood from his swivel chair took his coat from the back of the chair ready to go to his house as it was already 11: 58.

======================================
On the other side.

A girl was walking alone on the silent road.
She was coming back from her part time job .
She had to work to ear. To fulfill her needs by herself. Being orphan she knew the worth of mostly everything. Money, Self-respect, Love, Care and all those things materialistic or non because she did not get any of them.

She was trudging towards the way of her apartment. She was exhausted.
Both physically and mentally.

Her name was Indu. An innocent, soft hearted girl who was completing her last year of college with managing everything by herself at the age of 22.

Indu: How I'm gonna manage my exams. I have to do late night shifts for 2 upcoming weeks and my exams are after 8 days.
Ohh God...

To reach early she started walking in a pace ignoring her tiredness.

But suddenly two boys appeared on the side of the road drinking, smoaking .
She feels a wave of fear on her body.
Her heart started thumping loudly when one of them looked at her.

Now she took her steps back and soon started running seeing them coming in her direction.

She was running like no tomorrow.
She was already tired of all the hardships of the day which was making her weak.

Terror that was what her heart was feeling.

Soon a harsh grip pulled her back making her fall on the ground.
She crawled back shaking her head vigorously. A scream left her mouth when they grasped her hairs tightly and pulled her by them in an dark alley.

Indu started screaming.
Screaming in hope for some help.
Screaming for her dignity.
But she doesn't knew that those were animals in a flesh of humans. Or perhaps worst that that. Because at a point you can trust even an wild animal but not a human.

Screaming
Because that was what an alone girl can do.

They started tearing her clothes assaulting her body in a worst way possible.

She screamed, begged them to stop to leave her but to whom she was begging.
Those who just think girl as a body for please

They were continu to do their sins brutally.
Her screaming slowly slowly died down.

All the energy was drained out of her body.
All her hope, her faith from humanity died with her voice that night.
She just wanted one thing from God at that time 'a Death'.
Nothing was left for her to live. Till now maybe she had nothing but she was living with respect ..working hard to survive in a hope for a better future.

But now those animals took her soul, her dignity.

They left her alone to die.
Her all clothes were almost lying on the alley.
Marks, bruises were sitting on her body in place of cloths.
Blood was ozing out from her vagina, neck and other parts of her body.
She was in such fragile state that if anyone will not hold her securely she will shatter into pieces. And the truth that she had no one by her side were pushing her more to edge of her life.

Still she tried to move but badly failing.
She dragged by her hands out of the alley and came to the side of the road. But her body was giving up with every movement.

A sudden high pitched light made here view totally blur and before she could understand she lost her consciousness. Her body fall with a thud on the middle of the road.

She closed her eyes hoping to not open them again.

Vikram pulled the breaks seeing a body lying on an empty road at 12:33 a.m. .
He swiftly opened the door and jumped out of the car to look at the being.
He though it was hitted by his car.

But his every cell of body frozen on his spot when he found a girl lying in a horrible condition.
He closed his eyes tightly as a tear rolled down his eyes looking at the almost naked
figure laying in a pool of her own blood covered with bruises.

He immediately took of his coat opening his eyes he marched towards her keeping his gaze low. He covered her fragile frame with his coat. His heart shrinked looking at the her weak face. Lips bleeding, neck was full of hickeys, cheeks has slaps mark,a mild concussion on her forehead.

Without thinking anything he took her in his arms in a softest way possible.
Vikram placed her in the passenger seat and settled himself on the driving seat.
He started the car a flew it to his mansion before making call to the whole team of doctors.

Now he don't trust on anyone even if it was a doctor. He can't admit her hospital because he knew the disgusting fact that before treating her they will ask and inquire hundreds of questions calling police doing all the mess.

He bought her to his room reaching his place , placing her on his bed he allowed the doctors to come forward who were already present over there.

If you can't show humanity atleast be a human...
Don't disgrace the species because of your unforgivable sins.

~ w r i t e r

~~~~~~~
Bbye❤
Vote🌟

1070 words