4(2)🩷

SURPRISE!!!!!!
LONGEST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK...
COMMENTS DOWN AND PLEASE VOTE...
I LITERALLY WORKED A LITTLE HARD FOR THIS....and just to let yk i have to prepare for an exam so i won't be regular which is I'm already not but ab mai zayada gayab rhungi.. like MIA

I'm sorry bubbles but i have to focus on that too i don't have anyplan B..
i wanted to leave my home...my comfort zone.for better.

Happy reading!!!!

Moon slumped down and the first appearance of light in the morning makes its way through the window on the couple.

The alarm rang too like the cascading sunlight wasn't enough for them to wake up. Tamanna snuggled in Aman's neck her hands were folded on her front like a baby touching his muscular chest while his arms were wrapped around her protectively in a soft grip.

His eyes flickered at the sound slowly moving his right hand he turned off the alarm and closed the curtains with the remote .

He turned his body to her side looking at her sleeping face he couldn't help but feel a warm contentment in his heart. The years of pain, struggle, loneliness was like worth for this moment .

He softly pecked her forhead moving his fingers in her dark brown locks lovingly.

Tamanna's eyes slowly flickered feeling soft caress. She rubed her fist like a baby on her eyes trying to remove the sleep from them.
And swear to God that was the cutest thing he ever witnessed at the early in the morning.

He caress her cheek with his knuckles as a soft sigh escaped from her.

Aman: Good morning Angel.

He wished her with a wide smile.

She just hummed still looking in his eyes deeply
His wide smile slowly disappeared as a small sad smile appeared on her face.

Tamanna:why did you left me Jadu. I felt so alone and.........scared.

His heart shattered when he listen her cracked voice and teary eyes.

Tamanna: Did I made you feel unloved...hmm?

She asked her lips curled wobbled downwards.
He shaked his head vigorously denying her from the thing that was never true...that could be never true.

Tamanna:Then why Jaadu.Why you didn't came back as you promised. Hmm

Aman's pov.

My mind went back to that one of the most painful day of my life...

9 years back.

A nineteen years old pair of twin were on the way back to home.

Tamanna: Heer bhai Mumma Papa kab wapas ayenge.
(Brother when will Mom-Dad return. )

Nineteen year old Tamanna asked her brother while licking her ice-cream like a toddler.

Tahir: Chuhiya this is the fourteenth time you are asking the same thing. And fourteenth time I'm patiently replying the same thing. They will come back after three weeks.