Epilogue ♥️

Song recommendation: Banjaara
(until time skip).

Next morning.

Third person pov.

Anshika groned feeling slight pain in her head.
She closed her eyes tightly and turned on the bed , snuggling into the warm mattress.

'But how can it be a mattress. I was sleeping in that scary room.'

Thinking that she opened her eyes and the first thing she found was Rehaan cuddling to her .
His half body was above her , she was laying on her back and he was on his stomach, his head was on her neck.

Looking at his face she recalled last night.
Her brother ,her baby, her Akshit is safe and she was happier than ever.
She doesn't remember everything but she can recall him saying he got to know everything and now everything is fine. Ruhi is with him.

She was soo in her thoughts that she didn't realize the man beside her got awake and was looking at her face.

Rehaan opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was her zooning out.
Well he know what she was thinking.

He decided to divert her mind and play a little with her. Afterall he got the best confession ever from her and now he is confirmed that she loves him too.

Smirking to himself he hovered over her, completely seizing her.
She looked at him wide eyes putting her hands on his chest as a reflex.

Rehaan's pov.

Rehaan: Good morning sweetheart.

I wished her firstly in the softest voice .
She opened her mouth to say something but closed it . Haha my baby is nervous.
She after few seconds wished me back.

Anshika: Good Morning.

Her voice was more like whisper but i was happy she didn't shuttered.

Rehaan: Hm so tell me are you feeling headache.

She noddeed like a kid.

Rehaan: Well you got drunk yesterday and i am sorry that was by mistake actually my mistake to be precise but i didn't regret that either you know i loved your drunken behavior. That was quite bold still too cute for my poor heart.
Even you told me many things including your confession.

I whispered the last part near her face and haye my baby started blushing. Her cheeks was now flushed ...in crimson red.

Anshika: I...wa..

Rehaan: I was what mera bacha.

I asked and my goodness she was just blushing more and more.

Rehaan: And i am telling you don't ever try to lie.

She looked at me with her doe eyes.

Anshika:I...i don't remember fully but i can tell that i confessed my feelings for you.

She looked away not daring to look into my eyes. Her ears turned bright red.