3♥️

...खाली आँखें खुद से सवाल करे
अमनों की चीख बेहाल करे
बहता लहू फ़रियाद करे
तेरा मिटता चला है निशाँ...🍂

~Anshika...

Ruhi: Bhai ye kya kar diya apne...
(What have you done brother)

Ruhi whispered as few tears left from her eyes. She leaned back to the hospital bed and bit her lips to control her sobs.

She was conscious when he reached hospital.
And the first thing he heard from his sister was about Anshika.

That if she's fine or not.

...

Rehaan: What are you saying Ru...Was not she the one who pushed you...You yourself pointed at her direction earlier when I asked you then ..

Rehaan asked confusion written all over his face. His heart started to beat a little fast thinking something wrong.

Ruhi:Bhai she never pushed me intentionally instead she saved my life....
That day when we were descending the stairs I suddenly felt a sudden force causing me to lose my balance & I fell down but bhai when I was lying on the floor I looked at Anshu's direction there was a man standing behind her with a knife in his hand... And it was so obvious that he was about to stab me but she came forward in order to protect me.... blood I saw blood coming out from her waist her cloth was blood red...she got the scratch from that knife ...and just to save me she pushed me..

But before I could have told you I fainted there...Bhai what you have done she was innocent Bhai she has hemophobia...she can't handle even I drop of blood and you ....you are saying she is tied up in the basement...
She had already suffered a lot bhai...she is still going through a lot...

I'm sure this all is done by your rival they want to kill me to break you down but just because my Anshu saved me...they are torturing her through you...
This is all because of me...just because I pointed at her_

She bursted into tears thinking about her bestfriend.
She didn't deserve this.
Just because of her she is in this dangerous mess.

...

Rehaan felt his body numb.
How could he do this to an innocent.
This was not him...he never hurted any innocent.

He never even touched any girl in the name of revenge or torture let alone slapping someone.

But was it really his fault.
Which brother can stay quite when someone try to lash out things like his sister deserve to die.

He admit he threatened her to make her life hell but he never even lay his finger on her...neither he let any of his guard to dare to do the same...