1💙

Sonalika walked down the corridor of her college.

She was Sonalika Sharma a 3rd year Automobile engineering student in a reputed University of Delhi.

She live here alone, away from her hometown,her parents to persu their dream.

Her brother is also studying in Forensic College in Lucknow. He was the only one she misses the most.

'Keyword: their'

She clutched her stomach tightly.

The corridor was quite empty cause she was always an early birdy in college.

Just then she felt a light smack on the back of her head and she felt a couple of people walking behind her.
Clearly knowing who it would be she did not bother to look at the person face and looked back at the four happy faces.

Mehek, Jiveka, Ashrit, Yuvan and the man who smacked her head ,her irritating friend cum bully Kabeer. This was her friends group.

Sonalika: Good morning.

She wished in her soothing calm voice.

Mehek: Morning Sona.
Jiveka: Morning Sona.
Ashrit: Morning Sona.
Yuvan: Good morning .

Everyone whished her back smilingly while Yuvan being the cold introvert reply without any smile. Well She was used to this behavior.
They know her from past 3 moths as she was a transferred student which was quite inordinary in mid semester.

They befriended her on her very first day because of a total silly selfish reason..to get their work done that includes completing their assignments, worksheets, doing or helping them in projects and the list goes on.
Because she never know how to say no to her friends.

But days after seeing her innocent friendly nature they forgot about that and she really became part of their group. She was ambivert girl. And a very good observer.

Kabeer looked at her face as she was talking with Jiveka.

Jiveka: Sona i didn't completed our physics assignment. Can you give me your to copy. Plewsee.

Jiveka showed her puppy eyes clinging to her shoulder who smiled and take out her assignment giving it to Jiveka without thinking twice.

Kabeer smirked and snatched her back.
Sonalika groned.

Kabeer looked her whole bag and dig out 4 chocolate bars.