4🤍

सरगम सरगम तेरी आँखें,
पास बुलाएँ दूर से हाय,
मरहम मरहम मेरे दिल पे,
इश्क सजाएं पास बुलाए....🤍

~Anubhav

हाय तू ही ज़माना मेरा,
दुनिया ठिकाना मेरा,
तू सुबह हर शाम की,
मैंने ज़िन्दगी तेरे नाम की....🤍

~Tanya

Anubhav's pov...

I was waiting for her, leaning onto my car door.
After we said yes to this alliance, I stated that we want some time to know each other well before marriage or even engagement.

My parents agreed without any hesitation with a smile saying that it's our life that is going to be tied with each others so it's good if we know as they don't have any problem with time.

But her parents or I can say her mother was quite unhappy. But i shrugged that off as not wanting to interfere in their decisions or matters this early.

So, here we are on our first official date. Tanya said that she would meet me, and i don't have to pick her up. This temple was near her home.
I was wearing a short white kurta paired with blue denim jeans.

(Anubhav's look)

(Anubhav's look)

Well, this was suggested by my my brothers Aditya and Adil.They legit made a fashion show of mine early in the morning in the name of 

'bhai, you're going on your first date kurta pahen kar jaiye bhabhi impress hongi'
(bhabhi will be impressed)

Well, this can be true because i observed her whenever we met in the past few days she was always in traditional.Be it Kurtis, Saree, Sharara suit, Anarkali, etc etc.I got to know this much that she loves Indian and her favorite is half sarees.

I came out of my thoughts when i felt a light tap on my shoulder. Looking at my side, I found the girl who is taking care of my heart nodays.

She was wearing a light pink kurti with a soft floral designed green dupatta around her neck. She is looking like a goddess herself.
Will she get scared if I hug her, twirling her around. Hm. Perhaps.