6💙

...जो खिड़कियों से झांकते थे नैना
घुटन में बंद हो गए हैं यूँ...
...कभी जो धूप सेंकते थे नैना
ठहर के छाओं ढूंढते हैं यूँ...❤️‍🩹

~Sonalika💙.

➽To Papa❤️...

Third person pov.

Kabeer looked at the sleeping Sonalika in his arms. Her head was om his lap , cheeks were pressed on his stomach while hands were wrapped around his waist.
Her soft snores were the only sound in the hall.
Everyone were statue still on their places.

MAAAAAAAA!!!!

Their head snapped towards the sound making their body frozen on their spots.

Shreyansh was holding his Mother in his arms.
She was breathing heavily, her body was shaking violently clearly showing she was having an attack.

Behind them his Father was also there.
But as if like everything was blurr infront him except the fragile frame lying on Kabeer's lap.

Jiveeka and Mehek sprinted towards them helping his Mother. They took her to the nearest couch made her sit . Shreyansh was continuously rubbing her back. Ashwin fowarded a glass of water. Yuvan called the doctor.

Meanwhile Kabeer picked up Sonalika and strolled towards her room.
Gently laying her on the mattress he covered her with the comforter. Patting her forehead he gently kissed her side of the head.

Closing the door behind he walked in the living room just to see Doctor checking her Mother and telling Shreyansh about her health who was listening with some questions asking here and there.

He was also doing Medical but he was not a professional yet and moreover he was not in the state to do ...think anything
after witnessing his sister's heartbroken shattered state.

Doctor: Mr Verma she got a asthma attack that was because perhaps she witnessed something that she couldn't able to handle. I think it's family matter but I'm prescribing you some medicines give her on time and ask her to take proper rest. I will take my leave now. Call me if needed.

Yuvaan walked the Doctor to the gate.

His Mother was sitting quietly looking pale and gloomy.

Shreyansh looked at his Father who was standing in the side gazing no where particular.

His eyes teared up recalling his sister's face.
He can't even imagine it in his worst dream that his baby sister was going through soo much. And he didn't know. He thought she was okay. He met her friends few times and know that they are good fellows for her.

But you can't tell about the inner turmoil by looking at the person's smiling face.

His mind snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his Mother's shrill sound.

(Shikha& Vivek: Sonalika's and Shreyansh's Mother and Father)

Shikha:Batayiye mujhee!!! Khush hian ab aap.
Your daughter is pursuing her life according to you. Who didn't even cared to ask for once for her opinion. Haan Kahiyee chup kyu khaden hain Mr. Verma. Arey atleast usse ek baar puch toh lete wo khush hia ki nahi let alone about opinion which doesn't even matter to you.