Epilogue 🖤

..खुद पे पहले था ना इतना यकीन मुझको हो पाया मुश्किल सी घड़ियाँ सा हुई अब जो तू आया ...🖤

~Indu...

...सीने से तेरे सर को लगा के सुनता मैं रहूँ
नाम अपना ... नाम अपना..🖤

~Vikram...

Ayaan was putting ice pack on his right cheek.

Ayaan:Yaar I said na I'm sorry. I'll never even touch ice-cream from now on. I swear on you..Ahh.you beat the shit outta me...Aahhh.

Vikram: Shut up..You idiot...freaking moron I was the one na who eats icecream sitting on my kurta...which I have to wear on my engagement Stupid...yaah you..

Vikram was just at the brim of breaking Ayaan's bones.

Today was Vikram's engagement with Indu and as his parents decided that they will be from girl's side as her parents and Vikram will come with his dost com bhai..

But But Ayaan being the biggest sweet tooth of the family was eating ice cream sitting on couch where his clothes were also placed.
Ayaan's logic was phle kuch meetha ho jaye...

And that's how he ruined Vikram's whole attire by his 'icecream'.
In the results Vikram just gift him few punches.

Ring Ring~~

Vikram's phone ringed making his eyes widen knowing he will be finished today, he cursed looking at Ayaan who was being a besharam(shameless)
devouring his another icecream.

Huffing his anger he received the call only to hear the sweetest voice in the whole world for him.

Vikran:Um..Hello

Indu: Where are you Ram..Aap abhi tak nhi ayen...App theak toh hai n..hm..koi problem hai to mujhe bratiyega..Ra_

(Are you okay..you did not reached...anything happened tell me)

Vikram: Shh..Relax meri jaan...aap chinta na Karen apke Ram bilkul theak hai...whe will reach there in no time..
(Shh my life..you don't worry..your Ram is totally fine)

Ayaan: KIDDO WE WILL BE THERE...OKAY DON'T TAKE STRESS !!

Ayaan shouted from the background.
Throwing his ice-cream cup he walked to make some calls giving the couple privacy.

Indu:Aap kyu nhi ayen abhi tak.

(Why you didn't came till now)

Indu asked in her broken voice making Vikram's heart clenched.

He punched Ayaan two times more in his mind.