5🖤

Recommend to hear this while reading.
Only if you're comfy...

Few days later.

Indu was sleeping keeping her head on Mrs. Singh's lap.
She felt protected around them.
She was patting her head lovingly while few tears were rolling down her eyes.

Vikram's home office room.

Mr. Singh:So, what you gonna do to them.

He asked them with a gazing deadly at a void sitting on Vikrant's chair.

Vikrant and Ayaan were standing behind him.

Vikram: Hell Dad...Hell...they don't deserve an easy death by law...that too agar humare country me iske liye death hoti toh...

(that too only whether our country has death as in punishment for this)

Ayaan: Galat kiya unhone.. very wrong...now it's time for pay back.
(They did wrong)

Mr. Singh: Do whatever you want but I want their dead body in pieces buried under 6 feet.

He said in a cold tone glancing back at the two Male who just nod their heads with a smirk on their faces.

Their eyes were red showing how much they were controlling their tears.

After witnessing the heart shattering moment they just can't wait more long.

Her cries were echoing in their ears.

Mr. Singh can't forget the way she was telling him about those sinners.

While whenever Vikram was closing his eyes her blodded body curled up in the middle of the road... freezing in cold was appearing in front of his eyes.

Ayaan who only met some countable times felt an emotional attachment with her.
He treats her like his little sister.
Being an orphan he know what it felt to not to have someone e by your side.

The way she called him Bhaiya while crying...he can never forget that.

Rage...this was what his eyes were showing.

Both had met numerous girls
But all of them showed lust, attitude or greed towards their wealth.
None of them showed anything rather than behaving like some gold diggers let alone being honest.

Whereas Indu was like total opposite to them.

They can easily tell the emotions behind the face.
And Indu was the first girl who didn't cared about them being billionaire.

When Vikram confronted to her about him being CEO she was just again begged him that she can't take him this much help..even if he is a CEO he don't have to waste his money on her.

Her pureness was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Vikram and Ayaan both buckled their seat belts.
Giving each other a firm nod both starts their cars leaving the mansion.