6🖤

मेरा यार मेरी शोहरत मेरा यार ही रुसवाई
मेरा प्यार दोनों के हक में देता है गवाही...

~Indu..

•●♡●•

..हो सर पर तेरे बरकत बरसे और चेहरे पे नूर
.चूड़ा तेरा चम चम चमके रहे बलायें तुझसे दूर...❤

~Vikram..

Days later.

(At Singh's Mansion)

Indu: Bhai aap mere sath rangoli banayenge naa..
(Brother you will make rangoli with me na)

Indu asked sweetly back hugging the man's neck from back side who was sitting on sofa.

Ayaan chuckled at the girl who was not less than any baby.
Well, she was his babysitter.

Ayaan: Why not...Bilkul banayenge apke bhai.

(Definitely.. your brother will do it.)

Indu giggled as he respond in the same way as her.

She was not scared of interacting with people..Even, she was so much comfortable with the Singh's family which was now her also.

Family..she loved this word the most.
She thanked almighty millions of time to give her these people in her life.

The Singh couple who treated her like their own daughter.

Ayaan who never leave any chance to pamper her..he knows how much difficult was that phase for her..And when he said that he will protect her like his little sister, he mean it.

He remembers the time when she used to flinch badly at a mere touch of his.
When he was about to pat her head.
Ruffle her hair adoringly she always used to close her eyes tightly as if he was going to hit her...hurt her.

His eyes welled up with tears recalling the incident.

Past.

Ayaan entered the mansion smiling.
He bought ice creams to enjoy with his siblings...Yup! Vikram and Indu who were not any less than that to him.

He found Vikram sitting on living room with his laptop so without any thought he respectfully dragged him by his  clutching his shirt like a toddler.

Vikram who was used to his best friend's childish behavior let him dragged him.

Vikram loved Ayaan like his brother.

They entered the library of his home as they knew very well that the girl loves this place more than anything.

It's like she was living for books.

Ayaan huffed looking at her totally engrossed in her novel while Vikram chuckled at his behavior.