3🖤

Indu: W..why..d.di..did..y.you..s..sa..saved..m.eh

She whispered almost inaudible but he was much attentive to hear her.

Vikram was stilled listening her words which were showing her vulnerability.
She was this much fed up by her life that she don't even thankfull that she was alive.

Vikram was out of words.

Vikram: I..I..was..i..

He inhaled harshly before speaking to her.

Vikram: Please don't be scared from me ohk.I won't do anything I just wanna help you.

A  sad heart clenching smile appeared on Indu's lips making Vikram feel an unknown pain and confusion.

Indu:W..Why would I be..be scared of yo..you. Akhir mere pas ab hai hi kya khone ke liye.

(After all  what is left for me to loose.)

She speaks softly.

Vikram closed his eyes tightly feeling the stinging pain in his eyes.

He don't know what to say.

Indu:Waise Ka..kaun hain aa..aap
(Anyways, who are you)

Vikram slowly matched her gaze.

Vikram:Vikram..I'm Vikram..Rathore Enterprises..I work there.

Indu nodded her head in tiny.
She was looking a little okay to talk with him.
Not completely ..No.
But comfortable enough to not to feel scared from him.

This is was Vikram's mind was thinking.

Vikram: Ah..Actually doctors already checked you. These are the medicines you have to take. I'll make something for you to eat before okay.

And I'm really very sorry but you were burning in fever so I changed your clothes I really didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable but there was no maid at home and I live alon_

He stopped midway when he felt a slightly shivering warm hand over his cold veiny one's.

He was quite shocked because she herself made a contact.

Indu: Don't pl..please.. I owe this life f..from you..And I'm so..sorry..you must h..have felt dis...disgusted by touch..touching me.

As soon as she completed her words Vikram's eyes turned dark. How could she think of this low of herself. It was not her fault.
Not at all.

Vikram scooted near her on bed ...cautiously to not to make her more scared.

Vikram:You did nothing to be at fault bacha.

He opened his arms around her but not touching her. He looked at her eyes which were brimmed with tears .

Vikram:Come here.

He whispered indicating his arms but Indu reads the motion of his lips and without thinking for any other second threw her body in his arms.